+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error #1034 - Glyph :c

Exclamation Error #1034 - Glyph :c

I play Trove since the beginning of the beginning of the game's development, and I never experienced any errors on downloading updates, but this Thursday, June 25, "PIÑATA PARTY STRESS TEST", I tried to play Trove and when I opened Glyph, it got frozen on the starting screen of the launcher. I spend the whole day trying to play and in this process, I reinstalled Glyph, like, 5 times and still nothing. Hours later, Glyph fixed itself and worked! But then, I had to reinstall Trove... when that started, I spent even more time waiting for the "Checking Local Files" part to pass, and I only got this error, which stopped the download: "There was an error receiving the data. There may be a problem with your connection. (Error #1034)" ... I thought maybe it could really be my internet connection, but I downloaded another game earlier that day on Steam with no problems. I tried yesterday and today, but it stills give me the same error in the same part ;-;
    http://i.imgur.com/0iysCKb.png (for some reason it says update, but I can't even download the game...)
    Please help me, its very frustrating ;-;

I have the error 1014, about 4 messages to send support and NEVER responded me ...

:v

I got a friend to join for me at June 25 and she could normally play the game... I'm not sure if it's a problem with Glyph servers or us..

If you're from Quebec, thats maybe why you have the #Error1014

+ Reply to Thread