+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Celestial Empire- The FIRST Roleplay Club!

Greetings!

Hello! If you folk are still active, please get in contact with as soon as you can, I'm the leader of The People of Trove, a Roleplay Community. The goal of TPoT is to give all RPers a way to communicate with one another in real-time. I'd like to discuss details with your higher ups so that we can start formalizing the RP community. I have big plans for trove. Big plans indeed, Until next time!
    --Kataxxa [or Fox, which ever you prefer =^.^=]

As our Club is one of the "popular". I want you guys to do me a favor. i'm trying my best to be as much time on the raidcall as i can, and there's a recruitment channel too. So it would be much easier to find you in game and in real life via the raidcall.

What is it? a nice communicator device that is really practic, better than TS3 and Skype together.

you can donwload it and register to use it (completely free. ) via this site: raidcall.com

And in the search tab (when ou'll finish the instalation, registration... etc. etc.) wrote down this number. I'll wrote them with spaces to be more likely to be read up. But in this tab.. they'll have to be wrote next to each other without anything (simple and said complicated. ;-; ).

if you'll find me there, you can suppose i'm able to talk and ready to "devour" you into our ranks! :P

Hey there! I've yet to rp in a game online before; but I've actively roleplayed on Gaia Online for roughly 6 years before I moved into the Tumblr roleplaying scene and I've been there for roughly 4 years now. I'd love to be able to bring another reason to play Trove! My IG name is Denzel, hope to hear from you guys!
    IG: Denzel

i would liek to join ur band of roleplaying men

I would like to join this RP adventure!

The invites will come as soon as i'll be able to play. exams and ownership of CS:GO kinda distracts of playing Trove....

but that time neded so imma joining up My ppl on Trove today!

Hey! I'd like to join... This sounds awesome!
    My IGN is Owl
    -Owl

[Running Invitation Request.txt]

Hello Humans. My unit ID is CHAPP10.
    However, assimilation with the humanoid species reveals the ID Chaptain better calculates with humanoid psychological normalities.
    I request an input of the invitational format to your social category known as a "club".
    Thank you.

[Ending Invitation Request.txt]

OOC: Hey Im looking to get involved in the roleplay side of TROVE. As you can see my character is somewhat of an android, that goes by CHAP10. but my ooc IGN is Chaptain. I would like an invite to your club =) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChapDapper View Post
    [Running Invitation Request.txt]

Hello Humans. My unit ID is CHAPP10.
    However, assimilation with the humanoid species reveals the ID Chaptain better calculates with humanoid psychological normalities.
    I request an input of the invitational format to your social category known as a "club".
    Thank you.

[Ending Invitation Request.txt]

OOC: Hey Im looking to get involved in the roleplay side of TROVE. As you can see my character is somewhat of an android, that goes by CHAP10. but my ooc IGN is Chaptain. I would like an invite to your club =) Thanks!
    I actually just made a new account. My new official IGN is CHAPP10 now

Love to join! IGN - ChaosLlama

+ Reply to Thread