+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Class Ideas

MY Class would be called the disco dueler it would be a physical attacker

description: the disco dueler comes from a long line of disco dancers , he'll fight any enemy no matter how strong or funky they are, all while listening to his sick beats

passive attack(confetti ball):he will drop down a disco ball which will explode into confetti making enemies get stunned and a bit hurt

1st(blast box):he will take out a boom box which will release a shockwave sending enemies back while healing yourself just a tiny bit

2nd(disco doom):he will throw a disco ball up in the air which will then release mini disco balls in different direction and they will explode, but be careful they can damage you too!

Seriously, stop necroing old threads
    You could've made a new thread about your class idea
    DaRkLy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trion Worlds View Post
    In the future™ Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkD0M1NaNt View Post
    Seriously, stop necroing old threads
    You could've made a new thread about your class idea
    These posts are really the bane of forums.. you're not bringing justice.. really whats wrong about necroing a thread when you have something to say that correlates with the thread?

Anyway i personally would like to see a status effect (not like poison zzzz) skills having class.. maybe call it the "psychic class" or something to be original and not go into voodoo/witchdoctor territory.
    Like a 'mindflayer kind of character that uses skills like temporarily making an enemy an ally etc, and as passive skill where he makes enemies have a chance on hit to gain a volatile charge so when you kill them they deal area damage based on magic rating.

Quote Originally Posted by dinofex2005 View Post
    MY Class would be called the disco dueler it would be a physical attacker

description: the disco dueler comes from a long line of disco dancers , he'll fight any enemy no matter how strong or funky they are, all while listening to his sick beats

passive attack(confetti ball):he will drop down a disco ball which will explode into confetti making enemies get stunned and a bit hurt

1st(blast box):he will take out a boom box which will release a shockwave sending enemies back while healing yourself just a tiny bit

2nd(disco doom):he will throw a disco ball up in the air which will then release mini disco balls in different direction and they will explode, but be careful they can damage you too!
    Would be cooler if enemies started dancing when hit by disco doom but that probably would require alot of coding xD
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

@Suum
    Read the forum rules before posting please. Necroing of threads aren't allowed.
    DaRkLy
    In the future™ Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkD0M1NaNt View Post
    @Suum
    Read the forum rules before posting please. Necroing of threads aren't allowed.
    1: i didnt necro this thread.
    2: that would be a nonsensical rule and i only follow sensible rules. Not necroing a correlating thread with your quiry or add would clutter the forums actually, so necroing a thread when its resonating with your intent is the right approach for any and all forum.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

@Suum
    Sorry, apparently I was too hung up about some other annoying necro'd threads (where people just post unrelated stuff). Forgot that this thread topic can be discussed too in the present. Didn't quite pay attention to the other posts...
    DaRkLy
    In the future™ Soon™

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ungeon-Drifter
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...oonlight-Mason
    Some I ideas I had, one recent and one going a while back.

This thread should really be a sticky thread or something of the sort. One reason being:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    We love suggestions of new classes, so thanks for posting.
    IGN: PotatoKid
    7.8/10 not enough pings

Could you make a class called Griffonik its a griffon class because i was thinking you have grass power withc is the chloromancer and water witch is ice sage and fire like the dracolyte. But you dont have a air so you could make this class.

main attack a power cymbal and then you shoot light out of your hands

m2 little griffon alys fall from the sky and attacks (but these allys folow all the time even flying)

1 abilitie will be a cloud that can rain acid thunderstorm and a tornado

the 2 abilite will be the class will turn into a giant griffon

the costumes would be a deer with wings or steam punk or a radiant person. lvl 1 is a copper outfit lvl 10 a silver outfit and last lvl 20 a diamond outfit. I think a lot of people would like this class

Actually, it would be cool to get a Steampunk class, and actually, i got an idea

TECHNOMANCER

The Technomancer is a class specialized in Robots and Guns, and comes from the lands of Technopolis, a steampunk-like biome.

Abilities:

Ability1 (Bullets'n'Rockets): Fire a bullet, and have 5% of firing a rocket that does 2x the damage of a normal bullet. Cooldown: 0.5 seconds

Ability2 (Robotic Disaster): Throw a little turret, that fires every 0.3 seconds automatically at the enemy and does the same amount of damages as you, but lasts 5 seconds. Cooldown: 3 seconds

Ability3 (Rockets Armageddon): Fire 3 to 6 rockets that follows random enemies, but this time, each rockets do 1.5x of the damage of a normal bullet. Cooldown: 20 seconds

Ultimate Ability (Big Daddy): Summon a giant robot to help you ! It does Magic Damages. Every 3 seconds, he fires 2 rockets that follows the enemy that do 175% of your Magic Damages. He will be targeted by every enemies in a small zone. He'll defend himself using his arms that does as much damages as you do, and will focus the enemy with the most health. He lasts 15 seconds, and disappear. Cooldown: 120 seconds

Clothing:

The Technomancer has steampunk clothes. He has a steampunk hat with a cog on it, a large jacket.

(sorry if i'm necroing this thread) (btw English is not my main language, so, i tried my best ^^ ) And of course, if you find that these stats are way too op, or way too bad, well.. say it ^^

Illusionist

Why not just make a class based on illusions, and when you get behind the enemy you have a higher crit chance idk about any abilities so best of luck on it.

+ Reply to Thread