+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove is still down?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guard View Post
    >inb4 devs answer "Here's a compensation of 10 flux and some useless uncommon equip"
    You are awfully bitter. You know, I really don't feel like they need to give us anything for this. The game is free. They are extending the maintenance to be sure it's not breaking once we are back in. This isn't Blizzard, so stop being rude.

Moralists pls

Quote Originally Posted by Nissalee View Post
    You are awfully bitter. You know, I really don't feel like they need to give us anything for this. The game is free. They are extending the maintenance to be sure it's not breaking once we are back in. This isn't Blizzard, so stop being rude.
    yeah they dont need to give us any thing but to fix the sever asap

Yeah, you tell em! Now, when the servers come back up lets hope they make piñatas rain from the sky for all of us to enjoy

That moment when you are glad they aren't Blizzard. (Then again the 5 free days after the expansion dropped and had problems was a nice thing when my game time ran out >)

Why is it every time I find a new mmo to play the next maintenance takes waaaay longer than normal?
    Sorry for bringing my bad luck with me everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by phichikapparho View Post
    Why is it every time I find a new mmo to play the next maintenance takes waaaay longer than normal?
    it is not ur fault they are just fixing things

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #38
    Developers
    Quote Originally Posted by phichikapparho View Post
    It was you!

>Looks back in the thread

Darn, I was hoping it would all be sorted out by now. My husband works 12 hr night shifts. He gets a couple hours before he goes to work for the night to play. We were gonna get our cubits and check stuff out. Time is running out
    How do

trovian space station (TSS) above the candorian canyons
    Quote Originally Posted by Mismis View Post
    The hamster must be dead. They're out finding a replacement.
    LOL no is more like a lady bug or something or maybe a squirrel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast