+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove is still down?

If you check the server status thread, they updated to say the hotfix would take longer than anticipated, but didn't specify a time frame.

I'm kinda sad myself, because I've been looking into the game for a lil while, finally sorted out my computer so it could run it, and after my first hour of playing this happened :P I'm going crazy just repeatedly opening and closing Glyph since I don't know if it updates server status when open.

Banned
    You know when you're in the middle of an important goal and can't wait to get back to it. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME TROVE (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by WarTaak View Post
    Some info would be appreciate.
    When will the server be live again ? What are you fixing ? why is it taking so long ?

We got rollbacked yesterday (or was the day before ? not sure) is there any chance of a rollback this time ?
    I love "Rollbacks", my dad had one when I was young...he used to drive me to school in it and the the other kids would be so......no wait that was a "Convertible"...nvm

I am waiting about 4 hours lol, i started today to this game and if every update i need wait that... puffff.. my patience . XDD

I bet the mouse died that powers there system to keep it up they need to get the thing back up soon... like honestly...

Darn, I was hoping it would all be sorted out by now. My husband works 12 hr night shifts. He gets a couple hours before he goes to work for the night to play. We were gonna get our cubits and check stuff out. Time is running out

the sever had an update but still down? what is happening

i lost my patience, im going to cut myself

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    Developers
    Hey guys.

Quick update: we found a crash that we're debugging. It could be a false positive but we don't want to bring the servers up until we're sure. I'll keep you guys in the loop as I get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Hey guys.

Quick update: we found a crash that we're debugging. It could be a false positive but we don't want to bring the servers up until we're sure. I'll keep you guys in the loop as I get more info.
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast