+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about the Fae Trickster

Question about the Fae Trickster

I saw a few Fae Tricksters who had this massive bursts of attack speed but can't seem to move while they are doing it. I know you put a lot of attack speed on the Fae Trickster but they had fast attack speed when they were moving around but no where near as fast when they were just standing still attacking. All you could see is a long stream pretty much.

Yet when i play the Fae Trickster i can't seem to find out how

How do you do this?

What you're seeing is a bug/exploit. Folks are using a certain item (that should be patched/fixed soon) to spam their attack skill as fast as they can press the key on the keyboard.

Its a bug, that people are using to their advantage. thats all. I won't say how its done so that it doesn't get abused any more than it already is.

Edit: Also the reason you only see fae's doing it is because it can only be done on some classes. I.E Fae, Ice Sage, and ShadowHunter I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Redspy View Post
    I saw a few Fae Tricksters who had this massive bursts of attack speed but can't seem to move while they are doing it. I know you put a lot of attack speed on the Fae Trickster but they had fast attack speed when they were moving around but no where near as fast when they were just standing still attacking. All you could see is a long stream pretty much.

Yet when i play the Fae Trickster i can't seem to find out how

How do you do this?
    Said Fae Tricksters were likely using the Berserking Emblem with their flask. This adds a large amount of extra attack speed, but forces you to auto-attack for the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetheonus View Post
    Said Fae Tricksters were likely using the Berserking Emblem with their flask. This adds a large amount of extra attack speed, but forces you to auto-attack for the duration.
    I wish this were true, but we're talking breakneck speeds, like instant bursts of shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I wish this were true, but we're talking breakneck speeds, like instant bursts of shots.
    Hm, I see - I had not witnessed such a bug yet. I trust it has been reported and will be handled in due time then!

Quote Originally Posted by Aetheonus View Post
    Hm, I see - I had not witnessed such a bug yet. I trust it has been reported and will be handled in due time then!
    Probably combining the Zerk emblem with the rapid fire bug.
    Mastery 230+All classes 42 - 16/16 Radiants fully forged
    Newbie-friendly club recruiting all classes and mastery levels! RAF: TKC3PGZF2H7GLXZLC63T

+ Reply to Thread