+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trove Hockey?

Trove Hockey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5CPQSeHwE4

Picked up an idea off of Tribe/Kungfuquickness talking about a smaller version of Trove Soccer. Decided to make it and test it out with some club members. Turned out to be very fun.

1v1 or 2v2 works well. Has a goal like soccer, but much smaller. Can't cross the line.

I feel it works well because it's a constant switch between offense and defense like air hockey as Fellhammer described.

What would you call the game?

It looks a lot like pong in terms of gameplay :P

I thought about building a hockey arena , but it's a bit expensive to craft so many ice blocks . Maybe in the future .
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

Hmm. Pong and Air Hockey

/joinworld 2123215295909982401

to the north east of the spawn point if anyone's wanting to give it a run

you forgot the ice

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    you forgot the ice
    Ya know, I might add ice to spice it up a bit, but scoring is already a bit of a challenge. Could be fun though.

This actually seems somewhat like tennis to me. Then again, there isn't much distinction between sports in Trove... But regardless, it's a cool idea.

I know this sort of self-promotion, but I actually made a tennis mod a bit ago. It has 3 different "rackets" (replacing the starting melee weapons) and a tennis ball with a Trovian color scheme (replacing the Soccerball).
    If you'd like to try it out with this (which I think could be interesting), here's the link: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Trovian-Tennis
    In-Game: Jusiv / Reddit: Jusiv / Twitch (even though I don't stream): Jusiv_
    Accepted Mods: Alchemancer - Photon Phantom - Baesmuth - Cogforge Commander
    My Submitted Items
    + 2 Lairs and several other pending submissions!

^ The Mycolord ^
    My Mods can all be found here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jusiv View Post
    This actually seems somewhat like tennis to me. Then again, there isn't much distinction between sports in Trove... But regardless, it's a cool idea.

I know this sort of self-promotion, but I actually made a tennis mod a bit ago. It has 3 different "rackets" (replacing the starting melee weapons) and a tennis ball with a Trovian color scheme (replacing the Soccerball).
    If you'd like to try it out with this (which I think could be interesting), here's the link: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Trovian-Tennis
    It's all good. I'd like to see improved ball behavior so it's not disappearing or going through walls. Then I'd like to see more ball designs and a variety of sizes behaving the same. Like a tennis ball size with the same physics as the soccer balls, just harder to hit.

Trockey..

Its called Trockey.

I have a indoor (Tr)Hockey Arena with a ice surface. Just got bathrooms finished and slowly working on the locker rooms and a food court under the ice.

If you want to check it out visit my clubhouse at Fox Hole

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKayM View Post
    Trockey..

Its called Trockey.
    I like Trockey. That's a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhole View Post
    I have a indoor (Tr)Hockey Arena with a ice surface. Just got bathrooms finished and slowly working on the locker rooms and a food court under the ice.

If you want to check it out visit my clubhouse at Fox Hole
    While you're in your club, type in /getworldid and share the id here and I'll come check it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast