+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (Error #1011) Please Help!

(Error #1011) Please Help!
    After the updates from yesterday (19) when I try to open the game, the glyph launcher tells me to update the game, but when i click the update button, it says "There was an error downloading update information. Please try again later in a few minutes. (Error #1011)". I've been trying to update/play the game since then, and when I finally got to update and play it yesterday, i thought that it would be okay... but then I woke up today and got the exact same problem. I couldn't open the game and when i click on update it gives me the same error message. What should I do? Can someone help?

same

the same here ....

Quote Originally Posted by Hof View Post
    After the updates from yesterday (19) when I try to open the game, the glyph launcher tells me to update the game, but when i click the update button, it says "There was an error downloading update information. Please try again later in a few minutes. (Error #1011)". I've been trying to update/play the game since then, and when I finally got to update and play it yesterday, i thought that it would be okay... but then I woke up today and got the exact same problem. I couldn't open the game and when i click on update it gives me the same error message. What should I do? Can someone help?

my brother is getting that too! he can't play which is really sad devs fix this ASAP!!!!!
    Yo, help out one of my friends. use this code if you're under mastery rank 20
    Z963LZEHGE7RFHFRF9Z2
    apply it here:

guys, if you are playing on steam, try playing off the actual trove game, not off steam, this reduced queue times and made this never happen for me.

Im not that good, but refer me if your nice please, Invite link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite
    Mastery: 26

Quote Originally Posted by GQuake View Post
    guys, if you are playing on steam, try playing off the actual trove game, not off steam, this reduced queue times and made this never happen for me.
    my brother isn't playing through steam.. any ideas on another way to fix it?
    Yo, help out one of my friends. use this code if you're under mastery rank 20
    Z963LZEHGE7RFHFRF9Z2
    apply it here:

Run Glyph as an administrator (right click on your glyph.exe and click on the admin button) It fixed the problem for me

The problem remains even in 2019. The problem is in your internet provider (idk why but it seems like they block it). Try using VPN. I also tried USB-modem mode on my smartphone. It helped me right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff The Wizard View Post
    Run Glyph as an administrator (right click on your glyph.exe and click on the admin button) It fixed th problem for me
    I've done those things, and now i figured out, there's something really wrong with my glyph launcher... because it displays the update button, but my game is up to date... that's why it keeps geving me that message... but i still can't play the game because the 'Play" button isn't there...I tried to repair Trove, nothing happened. Tried to repair Glyph, nothing happened.... I don't know what else to do =(

+ Reply to Thread