+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (Error #1011) Please Help!

(Error #1011) Please Help!

After the updates from yesterday (19) when I try to open the game, the glyph launcher tells me to update the game, but when i click the update button, it says "There was an error downloading update information. Please try again later in a few minutes. (Error #1011)". I've been trying to update/play the game since then, and when I finally got to update and play it yesterday, i thought that it would be okay... but then I woke up today and got the exact same problem. I couldn't open the game and when i click on update it gives me the same error message. What should I do? Can someone help?

Have you tried repairing? (right-click Trove on the left in Glyph and repair). Also, this may not be the best or most desirable solution, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? It's small enough where it shouldn't take too long and may resolve that issue.

I've done those things, and now i figured out, there's something really wrong with my glyph launcher... because it displays the update button, but my game is up to date... that's why it keeps geving me that message... but i still can't play the game because the 'Play" button isn't there...I tried to repair Trove, nothing happened. Tried to repair Glyph, nothing happened.... I don't know what else to do =(

Quote Originally Posted by Hof View Post
    I've done those things, and now i figured out, there's something really wrong with my glyph launcher... because it displays the update button, but my game is up to date... that's why it keeps geving me that message... but i still can't play the game because the 'Play" button isn't there...I tried to repair Trove, nothing happened. Tried to repair Glyph, nothing happened.... I don't know what else to do =(
    Shot you a message-but if none of that worked I would suggest uninstalling Trove entirely and reinstalling. If you're having issues with Glyph itself GM Fasti outlined some steps to address that here or you can check out the support site's troubleshooting guide. Have you restarted your computer as well?

I don't know what's happening anymore... i didn't do anything unusual and suddenly the game is wokring! I hope it never happens again. but thank you very much for your help and concern. I really apreciate it =D

Quote Originally Posted by Hof View Post
    I don't know what's happening anymore... i didn't do anything unusual and suddenly the game is wokring! I hope it never happens again. but thank you very much for your help and concern. I really apreciate it =D
    Glad things worked out

Still doesn't work for me...

Mine is messed up... I got on to play and something weird bug happen to where I couldn't open it and it stayed minimized so I uninstalled and re-installed the game to try and fix it and I keep getting this error message... http://puu.sh/j6Quu/4d35841c18.jpg

reply to the error

Yeah im having that problem now, for some reason i cant get into the game. Keep showing the error after i try to update it even though its up to date.

Same problem here as well. I've uninstalled, reinstalled...tried used the Steam version and the standard...nothing works; just the same error code.

+ Reply to Thread