+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanks for looking!

Tanks for looking!

G'day all,

The Neon Tank is something that I have been working on for a while and have debated whether I would put it up or not. After over 1000 requests on the legendary stream, I kind of feel obligated now. It replaces the Neon NightCycle. I also have another model more camo orientated, which I will consider uploading this weekend too.

Here it is!

Neon Tank

Daily shot!

--------------Download--------------
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjhxk3xzr5..._V1.1.zip?dl=0

---Need to fix----
    *Rotation of tread to prevent dipping in to the world. (Don't know if it's possible due to the cycle design).
    *Experimenting with an animated effect on the side.

---Not available for download yet---

Camo Tank

Hahaha that looks awesome! It would be really cool if the Devs added it with the ability to fire and then made a little tank v tank PvP mini-game with lots of tall walls and corridors and different teams have different colour versions of your tanks good job!

Decent start. I would try to add some more grey areas and make them metallic or even maybe iridescent. Also, the small wheel at the back I would raise off the ground slightly, and add an identical small raised wheel at the front to make it look more like a tank. I would lighten up the black areas to be more of a dark grey. I would add a little something onto the cannon so that it's not the same across the whole length. And besides that, I would try to add some detail to the body. For a personal preference I would either go for a lighter blue more like the Neon city, or I would change the blue areas to camo. xD

I have thoroughly enjoyed using the mod version of this mount exclusively and I must say I would be utterly delighted to see it in Trove as a real mount! Perhaps with multiple versions (different colours) available. It's certainly a mount to not be trifled with. Stunning mount with lots to offer and outstanding VFX!

Finally, barnee! Now we just have to pray that this gets in-game. +1

Gimme dat sweet tank. It looks amazing, though it's kinda stupid he leans forward when driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodred View Post
    Gimme dat sweet tank. It looks amazing, though it's kinda stupid he leans forward when driving.
    Yeah this is because it attached to the neon bike model, if it was to get into game, this would be removed by the Trove team.

Nice idea, vfx amazing.

I love it never seen this done maybe bring down the black a little idk ur the mann

Quote Originally Posted by Jboundfly View Post
    I love it never seen this done maybe bring down the black a little idk ur the mann
    Tanks! The black is about 20, 20,20 which is actually quite grey really. I would consider making it a little lighter again, we will see...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast