+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] Bento Box Takeout! (Sushi Mounts Giveaway)

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389

[Contest] Bento Box Takeout! (Sushi Mounts Giveaway)

~~Bento Box Takeout~~
    Starts Monday, May 11 and ends on May 13 at 12:00pm(noon) PST

So! Another giveaway! Been SUPER busy, so it's another quick one! Similar to the Stories of the Deep... I'm going to throw a short story contest at you guys! Here's the deal though. Some of you, may be a little "burnt" out on writing, so I'll give you a choice:

You can write me a short story, based on the theme of sushi or Neon City. The short story should be AT LEAST 10 sentences long. You can write as long as you want though.

OR

Draw/Make me something creative (doesn't have to be super elaborate since it's a short amount of time.) I'll let to make basically ANYTHING as long as it's sushi/Neon City themed! Just make sure you don't forget the giveaway ends May 13 at Noon (PST)

================================================== ====

A little bit of inspiration for you guys. On my trip to Portland, I spent time... "researching" my family. It seems I have some relatives in Portland! I took some photos to share with you all:

My triplet cousins, the Tamago Tuna rolls

Mr. and Mrs. Shrimp Nigiri (these are Shuffle's parents!)

Sally and Solomon Salmon Nigiri

Mr. and Mrs. BBQ Eel (D' Roll's adopted parents!)

Tina and Timothy Tamago Nigiri, the Tuna Triplet's parents

Roseanne Velvet (My far off sister-in-law)

================================================== ======

Simple Rules:

1.) Stories must be AT LEAST 10 sentences long to count. There's not a limit to the length though.

2.) No copying!

3.) Must be appropriate for younger audiences.

4.) Only one story/art per entry please! You can only get one code.

5.) Codes will be given out in order of post, WHEN I HAVE THE CODES AND THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER!

6.) You need to have at least 10 posts on the forums to be able to get a code! (unless I give you permission otherwise) In other words, NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. If I find out you're using multiple account, you will be disqualified. I have eyes everwhere!

================================================== ===

EVERYONE who participates in the giveaway will recieve a code for Shuffling Shrimp Nigiri AND Delicious Dragon Roll when they are released for the game on Tuesday. The top 3 most creative entries will get an extra surprise though, a code for Insanisteed!

I will limit the entries to 150, mostly because I do, in fact, have fingers, and they will fall off if I type out more prize messages then that.

Enjoy some sushi and get to creating! Looking forward to seeing a plethora of varieties!

Hahahha sushi i love these contest it brings out the real artistic side in the community

Quote Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
    ~~Bento Box Takeout~~
    Starts Monday, May 11 and ends on May 13 at 12:00pm(noon) PST

So! Another giveaway! Been SUPER busy, so it's another quick one! Similar to the Stories of the Deep... I'm going to throw a short story contest at you guys! Here's the deal though. Some of you, may be a little "burnt" out on writing, so I'll give you a choice:

You can write me a short story, based on the theme of sushi or Neon City. The short story should be AT LEAST 10 sentences long. You can write as long as you want though.

OR

Draw/Make me something creative (doesn't have to be super elaborate since it's a short amount of time.) I'll let to make basically ANYTHING as long as it's sushi/Neon City themed! Just make sure you don't forget the giveaway ends May 13 at Noon (PST)

================================================== ====

A little bit of inspiration for you guys. On my trip to Portland, I spent time... "researching" my family. It seems I have some relatives in Portland! I took some photos to share with you all:

My triplet cousins, the Tamago Tuna rolls

Mr. and Mrs. Shrimp Nigiri (these are Scrump's parents!)

Sally and Solomon Salmon Sashimi

Mr. and Mrs. BBQ Eel (D' Roll's adopted parents!)

Tina and Timothy Tamago Nigiri, the Tuna Triplet's parents

Roseanne Velvet (My far off sister-in-law)

================================================== ======

Simple Rules:

1.) Stories must be AT LEAST 10 sentences long to count. There's not a limit to the length though.

2.) No copying!

3.) Must be appropriate for younger audiences.

4.) Only one story/art per entry please! You can only get one code.

5.) Codes will be given out in order of post, WHEN I HAVE THE CODES AND THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER!

6.) You need to have at least 10 posts on the forums to be able to get a code! In other words, NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. If I find out you're using multiple account, you will be disqualified. I have eyes everwhere!

================================================== ===

EVERYONE who participates in the giveaway will recieve a code for Scrumptious Shrimp Nigiri AND Delicious Dragon Roll when they are released for the game on Tuesday. The top 3 most creative entries will get an extra surprise though, a code for Insanisteed!

I will limit the entries to 150, mostly because I do, in fact, have fingers, and they will fall off if I type out more prize messages then that.

Enjoy some sushi and get to creating! Looking forward to seeing a plethora of varieties!

Thanks for letting us look into your family history. Nice to see everyone is doing well. hmm, well I shall give this story idea a shot I"ll edit this post with the story, once I get it worked up if that's alright?

Edit: It was always dark in Neon City, wasn't it? The nearby sentry bot noted as the robotic life form kept watch over the little Trovian at its feet. Not that it had to do much, the only lifeforms around were his own kind, who were under strict orders not to engage the Trovian. Orders were Orders after all and its orders were to watch the Trovian and notify the high command when it awakened. A slight stir from the lifeform caused the cybernetic life form to jump slightly. If the little Trovian was awaking, that meant something must have happened, the little robot reasoned, its red eyes turning to slits as it processed this new data thought. Normally, when Trovians were involved that never meant anything good. With a quick whirr of its speechbox, the sentry bot opened up a channel to the Robotic Overlord of their sector. The excited higher pitched whirr it received in greeting always caught it by surprise. For a higher machine, the Robotic Overlord was very random with its message response times. A nano second later and the little sentry bot had attained the help of two of the more Trovian like robots to help bring the actual Trovian to the coordinates listed. With practiced ease, the sentry robot entered the authorization code, while the other two robots tossed the Trovian into the darkened chamber. With exact precision, the little sentry reversed the authorization and watched silently as the laser door appeared over the opening of the door. It then turned around and rolled away. Orders were Orders after all, even if it didn't understand them. A few seconds later, the Trovian woke up to the darkness of the room, light only by the orange glow of the lasers guarding the door to freedom. With a groan, the Trovian stood, reaching for a weapon that wasn't there, in confusion. There was a click, and the sharp neon blue light of plasma suddenly surrounded the chamber. Another doorway opened and in walked a tall machine with a neon green stripe along its black body. The Trovian's eyes grew wide. This couldn't really be- it was just supposed to be a story they told around the camp fires at the Hub! In the Robotic Overlord's machanical claws was a perfectly formed, delicious looking birthday cake. The Trovian smiled up at the Robotic Overlord as the other doors to the chamber opened and all its friends poured inside the chamber. So it was true then. Whatever biome you were inside, at the time your Birthday fell upon, gifted you with cake and a party. Birthdays apparently were very important to all the natural mobs of Trove, the Trovian concluded as it helped itself to a slice of cake and started dancing the night away.

THE END

Sorry if its not very good, I wanted to tell a fun story, but i'm a bit out of practice.
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

i am craving sushi now ill def doodle something~!

i have an idea, ill see what i can some up with

Dinner Time

The ninja ran between the glowing towers, their dark outlines soaring into the night sky above him. His sword grasped tightly in his right hand, he glanced down at the digital display of the wristband on his left. 5 minutes to the hour. He winced, ducking his head forward in a renewed burst of speed, not slowing even as a group of robots rounded the corner ahead of him, their catapults releasing deadly payloads. He vaulted to the side, neatly somersaulting out of the way as he returned fire with his shurikens. They flew ahead of him with vicious accuracy, tracing neon trails faintly in the air before finding their marks.

He slipped between the smoldering remains of the robots, smiling belatedly as he kept to his path. That smile quickly faded as an enormous wall loomed up ahead of him, blocking him from his destination. He leapt into the air, flipping and turning with fluid grace, realizing even as he neared the top of his trajectory that he wasn't going to make it. He muttered under his breath, "If a horde of enemies can't slow me down, this wall certainly won't!"

As he flew through the air-falling forward with astonishing swiftness-he grabbed and released several bombs in one deft motion. Their fuses sparkled ahead of him briefly before blasting a hole in the wall, blocks flying in all directions. He landed on his feet after having dived through the opening he'd created and ran down the blue-lined walkway, finally making it to the doorway of a bustling Japanese restaurant. The fluorescent letters of the sign above the entrance happily announced "FriedSushi's Fine Fishworks". He dropped his sword off by the door in the provided weapon racks and wove through the tables, plopping down heavily at a table populated by his friends.

The tabletop was already dotted with dishes of colorfully plated sushi. He licked his lips and smiled, stating simply, "Just in time."

Oooo, sushi! Yum.

The moon was coming up and a young sushiling was enjoying the view from his boat in the Candorian Lake. This sushiling's name is Bob (yep). After staring at the sky for a while, Bob remembered he had a plan! Tonight Bob was trying to get a Radiant Sushi from the amazing radiant skies. Bob had tried this many times before but failed.. Bob fished. And fished. And fished. And fished. Finally he was just about to give up as he felt a tug at his rod and he had reeled in a Sushi fish! Bob was really glad that he had gotten one so he broadcasted his luck at Global. A mysterious man called SushiCollector123 messaged him saying he would buy the fish for 50 flux. Bob, being not very smart, sold it to him. Bob then went to his boat in the Candorian Lake. At that moment Bob realized he had a plan for the night. To fish for the Radiant Sushi, which he wasn't lucky enough to get before.

Had my try on an adorable Sushi Family,hope you like it! Also I didn't have any colors,so I just couldn't color them, just had to shade them, ALSO also, that's a Red Velvet Cake right over there,taking care of the Baby Sushi :3

IGN: ZevalhuaBWZ

Refer a Friend Code-6HTKTHYPKZC3GN2EYWL2

With how much content you get in the game and how many codes you give away, I could mistake you for a dev!
    I chose a Neon City theme, hope you enjoy it!

The endless world of Trove is home to countless different biomes, though over the years some have been converted to what is now known as the Neon City. These vast regions are void of all natural organic life and, instead, replaced by the greatest scientific facilities ever constructed. The masterminds that established these wonders have all vanished, despite the best efforts of the Neon Ninjas - their guardians. Strangely, these locations have not yet become overgrown or dilapidated, as one might expect. Even the fabled data spires span high into the skyline without the slightest hint of damage. As it turns out, the cause of the "Makers'" extinction was their very own creations! All systems continue to function at maximum capacity, with even greater potential than their original incarnation. Littered across the metallic flatland are devices that have been given the closest thing to life that technology can manage.

Despite the efforts of the Neon Ninjas and their brave trovian allies, no attempt to shut down even a single sector has ever proven successful. Construction above surface-level has mostly ceased, though many report of new structures occasionally rising from carefully calculated platforms below. With an exponential rate of growth of their machines, both calculative and defensive, the only possible explanation is a supermachine that could, in theory, expand beneath the entirety of the planet. Perfect devices or not, their ultimate and only flaw stems from the natural requirement of building material and fuels. With an outstretched tradeline and immediate access to any resource Trovia has to offer, what chance do they have from stopping a robotic rebellion?

To this day, the bravest of adventurers dare step foot into the darkened skies of the Neon City in their futile effort to put an end to this apocalyptic danger, but none have even triggered a critical security breach. The opposing, mechanical forces send only drones to their destruction. Not a soul can even begin to imagine the armies that lie dormant below...

The Story Of Sushiella (Cinderella but sushi and an entry)

Once upon a time there was a young cooking assistant sushi named Sushiella. She worked tirelessly for lady supreme shrimp and her sisters the tempura. She was not happy, working so long and so hard to be a good sushi servant.. but her evil sisters the tempura always tormented her... She dreamed of freedom. She wanted to go to the grill and meat the prince "Steak Charming". Her sisters didn't allow it, But she was still bound to try.. She tried and tried but alas, She failed. She ended up sobbing on the food bench but then... Suddenly the fairy fodder mother apeared! She was given advice and cheered up, But she wasn't done yet! The Fairy Fodder mother cast a spell on two rice mice and a growing spice plant, Making a wonderful bread carriage! She ran to it and heeded the fairy fodder mother's advice. She was taken to the gtilll in her stunning... dress-ing and met the prince at the grill, They fell in love but it suddenly stroke lunch-time, She had to leave because the spell would wear off. A few days later the prince found her salt slipper that was left on the stairs as she walked off (Somehow not effected by the spell. Plot hole much?) later on the prince sent his butter-ler to deliver the salt slipper. It fit and they cooked happy ever after.

+ Reply to Thread