+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Treasure Island Biome??????

Treasure Island Biome??????

PLEASE HELP!

Ok, now that I have your attention, maybe I do.

When will we get bricks/blocks that mimic the land on the treasure islands. It hard to build an island when the blocks don't match, It looks out of place.....

I want to add dimension to my treasure island part of my Biome, but no single block come close to the shades of sand you have in the game.

peaceful dirt. It will mimic the biome appropriate surface - Treasure Isles sand in this case - but it will not work if submerged. I use a light peach color for my beach.
    Mastery Lv151
    Take a look at my suggestions!

Class, Biome, Regeneration: Magus Magi & Sky Tower Biome
    Class, Biome: Pictomancer & The Canvas
    Profession: Demolition

Having to wait to see if the blocks even work is very annoying. They should just give us access to the building blocks already so we know what we are working with.
    I quit this game.

Giving us a Treasure Island with NO islands its really stupid of the developers.

Calm down people, I meant they offer 3 different water biomes, only one says Islands, but you choose it and get NO, I mean NO island, or if you do it rare.....

That doesn't make since I put 3 treasure islands and didn't get a single island!! a waste of materials as far as I am concerned so basically treasure island is pretty much worthless if you have to build islands, might as well us tabula rosa, aka blank slate!!

I put 7 of treasure islands biome around a biome I wanted as an island and got no islands,
    I don't understand why we are not getting some islands,shouldn't have to build em when u should at least get 1 island per Terraformer I would think.
    While on subject of terraformers.I know this has been mentioned,but why not fix the areas we get when Terraforming that you can't build in,it really kinda screw ya when what u want to build needs to be partly in that area,I shouldnt have to terraform another area,just to finish a build because of the 16x16 or 16x32 area I can't build in because the Terra former screwed up or for whatever reason it leaves those areas unbuildable.

all classes 20 \ Mastery 350+ \ Sasha's Homeworld id: 29498
    R.A.F. code TPPQQX9T3P9XWWXWZ7LP

Check this Building Guide out if you'd like to build an island which matches the color of the Treasure Isles' natural grass color!

ATTENTION DEVELOPERS:

If your not going to fix this biome problem or even read the forums, why act like you care??

Treasure Islands should have at least 1 island, Is that too much to ask for??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Silvren5 View Post
    ATTENTION DEVELOPERS:

If your not going to fix this biome problem or even read the forums, why act like you care??

Treasure Islands should have at least 1 island, Is that too much to ask for??????????????
    They can, but don't always.
    Please stop griefing the dev's. It won't help you at all. It's like slapping your parents and telling them to go back in time and change your genes so you grow taller. Be a little more considerate when posting.

Edit: The regions that pop up when a terraformer is placed is actually remarkably small, and seeing as they'd only build an island that fits within the size of said region, the chances of one being made are lower. I do agree that it should be somewhat higher, maybe 1 island per 3 terraformers. But take a look at the Treasure Isles in the Adventure Worlds; those islands are pretty sparse too.

Nolderon, HQ of the Order of the Golden Bottle, and home of Bobby's knightly
    sooo .... I'm guessing I lucked out when I poped my treasure isle terraformer and got an island
    Reddit suggestions :

Active : the Vampire gnome

Latest : The wall cubit

Quote Originally Posted by wtfisit123 View Post
    They can, but don't always.
    Please stop griefing the dev's. It won't help you at all. It's like slapping your parents and telling them to go back in time and change your genes so you grow taller. Be a little more considerate when posting.

Edit: The regions that pop up when a terraformer is placed is actually remarkably small, and seeing as they'd only build an island that fits within the size of said region, the chances of one being made are lower. I do agree that it should be somewhat higher, maybe 1 island per 3 terraformers. But take a look at the Treasure Isles in the Adventure Worlds; those islands are pretty sparse too.

LOL briefing? What parent hasn't heard his or her child tell them that. The point being there are hills and valleys under water. Why not even make one of the hills come slightly above the water top?? I'm not asking a big island like the 3star boss island. Even though that would be nice.

You can plant rocks, and grass seed, why not an island seed, and watch it grow. LOL

Give me a break, seriously?? developers gave us the terraforming ability and it doesn't work properly, and no one will even say(from developer staff) that it is by chance, or you have to have so many to get an island. That is the reason I addressed it to the developers. Have been allowed to be a GM(guide) in a game that went bankrupt. I know what game masters and developers are capable of doing. Totally ignoring a thread, shows they don't care about our desires for this game. Or are being told by the big bosses don't get involved. [game going bankrupt, you are no long bound by EULA rules, but out of respect for the game I wont say the name]

+ Reply to Thread