+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mount] Faerie Seahorse (Collab with Celeress)

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389

[Mount] Faerie Seahorse (Collab with Celeress)

-- Faerie Seahorse--
    A lighthearted, underwater steed!

Replaces the Tundra Thresher

This mount was the brain child of Celeress, so I can't claim all the props for this one! He came up with the idea and made the vfx wings himself. I made the model and the material maps. This mount was a little groundbreaking in my mount portfolio as the fins on it are entirely VFX. It really opens up doors for other possibilities. The worst part was positioning the wings.

We picked a rather unusual base model because the body doesn't move a whole lot and it also had vfx we could use. The throne portion of it is on purpose because the character leans forward when moving. This prevents clipping. It also gave me the oppurtunity to add some more details to the mount.

This mount is actually really fun to swim around in the ocean with since it doesn't look strange with movement like some mounts do.

As always, feel free to leave suggestions/ideas/additions/subtractions/etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lore:

In ancient Trovian times, there was a rich city of Fae entirely submerged in the ocean. Treasures of emerald, turtle shells, and pearls were common place, used in building, clothing, and even weapons. The aquatic fae weren't so fast (considering they were adorned with their riches), so they used the local wild seahorses as transportation along the sea currents. Pieces of the highly adorned riding thrones can still be found buried within the ocean floor.

Video:

More Images:

http://imgur.com/a/pAsyK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use the Faerie Seahorse:

1.Download the Trove modloader 1.0.1 here
    2.Download my mod above
    3.Launch modloader
    4.Click add mod and add the zipfolder
    5.Click start
    6.Run trove
    7.Have fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gu...esher_Mod).zip

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am unsure what to think of this. The endless parade of gaudy and excessively colorful mods have judgement'd me out.
    Mastery Lv151
    Take a look at my suggestions!

Class, Biome, Regeneration: Magus Magi & Sky Tower Biome
    Class, Biome: Pictomancer & The Canvas
    Profession: Demolition

:O A Seahorse How Aquadicly adorable! I like the little crown it has and the belly are amazing Celeress and Sushi, you guys did awesome!
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

i like the idea, and the vertical mount seems something very interesting

That's pretty darn creative, love the idea of vfx fins. You two did a great job on this! It's just a shame that the skeleton of the throne mount causes the model to be so static.
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

Dang man, you never stop to amaze! Well done once again. And congrats to Cel as well!

This is really cool, maybe add some more green

SUPPORT OVER 5000!!! How did you get the wings to flip on a mount :0 Great Job sushi.

Click The Picture!

They should really add this and put some animation to it's tail and it would look perfect! =p
    Love the Qthubulu theme seat, really fits into the lore of the waters in Trove

Quote Originally Posted by LippyLapras View Post
    That's pretty darn creative, love the idea of vfx fins. You two did a great job on this! It's just a shame that the skeleton of the throne mount causes the model to be so static.
    It uses the Thundra Thrasher I think... learnt that from the contest Sushi held =p

Frontier Sheriff| Elysian Alchemist | Pool Boy | The Time Sage | Neon Scientist | Diggsly Driller | Turtleborn | IGN: iStinger

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    They should really add this and put some animation to it's tail and it would look perfect! =p
    Love the Qthubulu theme seat, really fits into the lore of the waters in Trove

I uses the Thundra Thrasher I think... learnt that from the contest Sushi held =p
    Yes indeed, it is the tundra thresher! And there are many reasons why it's static, mostly because the parts would have moved really really strangely... I don't think it's bad. If the tail moved, I think that would be awesome, but we can only wish xD

+ Reply to Thread