Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Starry Night [Wings]

Starry Night [Wings]

Original Download
    These were accepted by the Trove Devs! Here is the final version I submitted!

Older Video

In a world of fantasy, magic, anime and cool weaponry
    Rather than going for the moon like lots of people already are maybe try going for space/planets and stuff ??? but they do look good =D
    Club : Laughing Coffin
    IGN : Lightraider
    Reddit name : Light-Raider (Old account name : Noonraider)
    Forum Name : Lightraider
    Classes Owned : All
    Favourite Class : Shadow Hunter

They look good, but the overall shape of it is too noticeable, I suggest fading it out a little.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKayM View Post
    They look good, but the overall shape of it is too noticeable, I suggest fading it out a little.
    Yeah, like I was saying I need to figure some stuff out. I plan to make it move as if it's cloth, so at that point I don't think it would be an issue.

Milambit showed me a picture of these and even though I am still in my hiatus of the forum, I had to take a small exception to log in and say HOLY **** That is awesome. By awesome I mean beautiful. Love the night sky look.
    The moon really reminds me of lunacy wings..

Btw i was using your Dark Infineon earlier today and dear god the vfs is good.

Looking good. But tbh, I was expecting some thing like Van Gogh's post impressionism. But may be I was expected too much. Good work though. But if it's possible to you, make one resemble Van Gogh's style.

This is a great start, I am curious as to how you are gonna make it cloth like though. That is a daring move since almost almost all wings has some form of fading at the edge into the background.
    Really admire how you guys are able to mod wings, I have 0 ideas for them =/

Frontier Sheriff| Elysian Alchemist | Pool Boy | The Time Sage | Neon Scientist | Diggsly Driller | Turtleborn | IGN: iStinger

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    Milambit showed me a picture of these and even though I am still in my hiatus of the forum, I had to take a small exception to log in and say HOLY **** That is awesome. By awesome I mean beautiful. Love the night sky look.
    The moon really reminds me of lunacy wings..

Btw i was using your Dark Infineon earlier today and dear god the vfs is good.
    Thanks a lot! And yes, I understand the moon is like Milambits moon, the sad part is that we were both working on the wings and showing each other stuff, but his wings didn't have the moon and stars on them yet, and since they were dark I assumed they were lunacy as in Loony/crazy/insane. Lol, Then he added the moon and stars to his and I was like, oh shiz, I didn't know you were going that route.

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetCAT View Post
    Looking good. But tbh, I was expecting some thing like Van Gogh's post impressionism. But may be I was expected too much. Good work though. But if it's possible to you, make one resemble Van Gogh's style.
    That's a good idea. I can take a look at some of his paintings and see if I can work anything in to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    This is a great start, I am curious as to how you are gonna make it cloth like though. That is a daring move since almost almost all wings has some form of fading at the edge into the background.
    Really admire how you guys are able to mod wings, I have 0 ideas for them =/
    I am going to try using a ribbon or something for cloth, I have no idea if it'll work, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKayM View Post
    +1
    and the wings look very good so far! i really like the colours, the whole nightsky should look like the wings

Loot from Tow: Albairn:3 | Fortras:0 | Ganda:3 | Fortras = rarest mount confirmed

Click -->Free class coin if you are below mastery 20<-- Click (Login on the Website or redeem this code XWHXP9WGZH9KGFLECRZW)

Cool wings ya got! Very interesting style.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamheart View Post
    Thanks a lot! And yes, I understand the moon is like Milambits moon, the sad part is that we were both working on the wings and showing each other stuff, but his wings didn't have the moon and stars on them yet, and since they were dark I assumed they were lunacy as in Loony/crazy/insane. Lol, Then he added the moon and stars to his and I was like, oh shiz, I didn't know you were going that route.
    Small correction:
    This is the concept art I showed you before I started working on them:
    http://i.imgur.com/nYgL3yH.png http://i.imgur.com/ipZimJ9.png http://i.imgur.com/A1PfFDd.png
    "to be neutral, to be passive in a situation is to collaborate with whatever is going on." - Howard Zinn

...This is some music I made...

Little boxes on the hillside, / Little boxes made of ticky-tacky,
    Little boxes on the hillside...
    Little boxes, all the same...

Milambit23/Lykos23/Milambit - That guy what once roamed the Trove Creations Subreddit
    kak Быль Брat