+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Gems - Steven Universe Fan Club [NOW RECRUITING!]

Crystal Gems - Steven Universe Fan Club [NOW RECRUITING!]

Welcome to the official thread for the club Crystal Gems, a club for fans of the show Steven Universe.

Visit our world! Use /joinworld the Crystal Gems

We have...
    - A club chat for fans to discuss the show and make new friends!
    - A club world with member and architect free build areas!
    - Access to ALL benches and portals, including sky realm!
    - A snazzy title for your username that shows that you're one of the Crystal Gems!

Notice: Terraformer donations for Architect ranks are halted until further notice. In the meantime, please make great use of the Member build area! It will be expanded even more soon!

How to Join
    Currently, in order to join, simply reply to this thread with your IGN and/or catch a leader or officer IG (currently this is only me, ManiYani). This may or may not change in the future.

Club Rules
    • No episode spoilers within the first 24 hours. This rule is suspended during hiatus.
    • No griefing! Even with free build areas, please respect the club world land and other members work. This is an insta-kick if egregious.
    • Don't be a ding-dong - no flaming, trolling, insults of other members, slurs of any kind, or bigoted talk.
    • Don't ask to be promoted to officer+.
    • No sexually explicit content or discussion.

Steven Universe appeals to people from all walks of life and these rules are primarily to make sure young fans also feel safe in the club. If you see anyone violating these, feel free to whisper or contact me here. Screenshots are extra help!

Rules may change at any time, but I will post a notice if that happens.

Pictures of the CW!
    Check out this whole album showcasing our CW here!
    Promote Us!
    Are you a member? Help promote us! Link us in your forum sig!
    HTML Code:
    [center][URL="http://bit.ly/CrystalGems"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ap20Gkd.png[/IMG]
    [B]Crystal Gems | Member[/B][/URL][/center]
    IGN: ManiYani

Crystal Gems | Leader

Feel free to whisper me in-game to join!
    Sorry, I do not own the XB1 version of this club, though I wish I did as I play on XB1 now. Some noobs took the name. :/

Hi!
    I'm a big fan of the show, and would absolutely love to join this club.
    I don't have much in terms of Infinium for the Terraformers, but I can help get materials!
    If anyone reads this, private message me and I'll give you a Wish Fisher.
    My ign is Callipygian. Hit me up any time I'm on.
    Currently: very upset that Download Failed Code #0 HTTP #503 didn't let me log in for a day. R.I.P. Consecutive Log-Ins.
    Currently: getting so excited about the Lore Bomb that I might just write stuff.
    The dragons learned a great deal from a species far smaller than them, and in that way, they evolved in a way that shocked even their creator:
    They learned how to love unconditionally, and it is through that love in which they died for those they loved . . . to a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Bees View Post
    Hi!
    I'm a big fan of the show, and would absolutely love to join this club.
    I don't have much in terms of Infinium for the Terraformers, but I can help get materials!

My ign is Callipygian. Hit me up any time I'm on.
    Yay!

As for Terraformers, the hardest part's just been Infinium for the frames as I just traded and bartered for a loooot of Infinium to build up the protected island so I'm nearly out x.x. I may slowly and gradually, at my own leisure, start gathering Infinium for the member free build zone though to tide things over, now that I think about it.

I'll try and catch you IG! Or vice versa, whichever happens first. Also, if you know other people who would be interested I can invite them too! I've been trying to promote in game but its not easy with how instanced chats are.

Crystal Gems | Leader

Sorry, I do not own the XB1 version of this club, though I wish I did as I play on XB1 now. Some noobs took the name. :/

Club Updates!

There is now a Club Portal Collection down the road past the Amethyst statue in the CW! I welcome any and all club leaders who want to exchange club portals come around and visit or /w me and we can set up a portal exchange! I already have some portals from cool CWs up, if you see yours already feel free to invite me over or come over and take a CG portal from me!

There is also a road leading past the Club Portal Collection... something neat and fun is planned for down that way! Stay tuned for more details as I prepare to build it soon!

*~*~*~*~

Also, some bad-ish news -- since issues with possible griefing and build permissions have been brought to light by the incident in Voxel Busters today, no new Architects will be accepted at this time until further notice. The Member free build zone will remain open for member building fun but no more Architects will be promoted until the potential for griefing is possibly fixed. This will not affect current Architects (though that is just one person, :P). If Architect rank is re-opened it will have much more strict requirements until such time that /zonerestrict options are improved.

Crystal Gems | Leader

I would like to join :D

Hello! I'm Rodzac (the same in-game), and I would love to join the club! Could you please contact me in-game and tell me what I must do?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodzac View Post
    Hello! I'm Rodzac (the same in-game), and I would love to join the club! Could you please contact me in-game and tell me what I must do?

Thanks!
    Hi there! I will try and reach you in the game whenever I'm on - or vice versa, as well, if you're trying to catch me on too - and send an invite your way.

Crystal Gems | Leader

Club Updates!

STEVENBOMB! In ONE WEEK! Be there, be here in CG, or be square [mom]!

The biggest news is that I have made a massive push to build character statues in the hub part of the CW and I am pleased to inform you that all of the Crystal Gem fusions revealed so far (that can fit in height limit, I don't think I'm going to tackle Alexandrite) have been built!

That is, Opal and Sugilite! Sugilite is currently the *wonder* of the club world! If you want to see a truly GIANT woman, go visit her! She's not hard to miss! Even if you aren't a SU fan, I encourage a visit! I worked very hard on her.
    Prior to those builds I built Ruby and Sapphire (behind Garnet), and Connie, Stevonnie, Greg, and Rose (behind Steven). Check them out if you haven't already!

My next push, after building the Homeworld gems (the only one I haven't pre-planned out is Jasper and compared to Sugilite she'll be small potatoes) will be to finish gathering for a Sky portal! I have nearly half the Infinium needed for the portal and will be gathering more soon, but if you'd like to speed up the process, donations are welcome!

*~*~*~*~
    Architect donations are still on hold but my big push to compensate for that is to add more terraformers for the Member zone! I'm also hoping that, perhaps with launch, permissions are improved in CWs. I'm not exactly holding my breath, though. :P

Crystal Gems | Leader

I would really like to join this because im a huge fan of the show and i think it would be fun to be in a club like this. My in game name is EdenAquara

Quote Originally Posted by ArcuseAquara View Post
    I would really like to join this because im a huge fan of the show and i think it would be fun to be in a club like this. My in game name is EdenAquara
    Awesome! I'll try and catch you in game and send you an invite/whisper and whatnot.

Also props to another Homestuck fan.

Crystal Gems | Leader

Can i join! I'm a big fan of the Show! It'll Be Fun to Be a Crystal gem in game. My name in game is HansWesterguard12

+ Reply to Thread