+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Treasure Island Merchant bug

Treasure Island Merchant bug

When I was searching for a buddybot vendor, and I saw this pirate ship, it was for a raptor soultrap. When I went to another biome, and went back to the merchant, the merchant is now suddenly selling a buddybot soultrap.

So what's happening is that the merchant will randomize what he's selling, when you leave the biome and come back, and this is easily exploitable.

i saw one rotation between qubeslys and fast frank once, so i decided camp for awhile and when a day ( ingame ) passed the merchant started to sell qubeslys again, so im guessing they change the items they sell every ingame day, if u see their names they no longer tell what they sell, it just says " treasure isle merchant "

I don't know that merchants swapping out their wares is necessarily a bad thing. Definitely doesn't seem exploitable, since you're still spending glim/flux and at worst it's saving you time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIgmo View Post
    I don't know that merchants swapping out their wares is necessarily a bad thing. Definitely doesn't seem exploitable, since you're still spending glim/flux and at worst it's saving you time.
    It's really annoying when you want to buy, say, buddybots, you buy them, don't get what you want, go to a cornerstone to melt them, come back and it's selling cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    It's really annoying when you want to buy, say, buddybots, you buy them, don't get what you want, go to a cornerstone to melt them, come back and it's selling cats.
    Yeah, you're right. I can definitely understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Then you can fish for a day, then buy them after a rotation.
    Starting the robotic rebellion one raw_input() at a time.
    Shadow Arena Theme Sheet Music
    /joinworld 8243130327834050524 for The Cult of Kevin
    #comebackkevin

+ Reply to Thread