+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Complaints [Satire]

how 2 ch4nge class?

Quote Originally Posted by Milambit View Post
    I want it all to be random like spiders...
    0/10, thinks spider mounts are worthy of satire.

Why isn't Goku a class yet?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Norker77 View Post
    No accusation of PTW...
    Now that's a big problem with this game. Because if you don't spend money on it you will take longer to reach those mastery ranks that give you those extra flasks and bonus damage/health which make you so much stronger.

(Disclaimer: ofc it's not PTW)
    Funny part is, I've actually seen someone rage in-game about pay to win.

Okay, so like everyone knows this game isn't good enough. So I've made this list of all the things to make Trove an actually good game rather than a sucky game.

1. PVP! I don't care if it unbalances everyone! I want to PWN n00bz!!!
    2. There are too many mounts! I want to collect alllllll the mounts, but I want them all to be different! Everything seems to follow a theme, I want it all to be random like spiders and rideable penguins! And new skeleton models for EVERY SINGLE MOUNT EVARRRRRR!!! even if it costs more than the U.S. military budget, I want moar mounts! But not any more of the same kind of mount, I mean they're all animals and stuff, I want to ride not-alive-things like papayas too! FULLY ANIMATED!!!
    3. This game isn't like minecraft enough! You should have to starve to death and lose all your stuff when you die! So it needs more blockiness and less voxel-ness!!!
    4. This game is too blocky! It needs to be moar leik teh eldur skrullz skahhreeeem with trolls and stuff and mountains and intense high resolution graphics that need 3gb of Vram to run!
    5. This game is too resource intensive! My pentium III and Voodoo grafx can't keep up! I keep getting the error of OpenGL!!! Make the game Direct X 8.1 so I can play it for once!!!
    6. All the mobs are the same! I mean between the skeleton, the firefly, and the punchbot they all do the exact same thing: attack you. Why do they all attack you? They should all be nice and stuff and all replaced with bunny rabbits. BUT I WANT PVP where it's survival of the prick-est!
    7. I made two items for the game. A single line that's 37 voxels long with one color, and it's a hat. Then I made another item utilizing every color and pigment of a rainbow which can be used as a plumber's snake. Why aren't they accepted yet?
    8. Not enough historical battles! I want things like samurais and ninjas fighting eachother next to pirates and stauffs! Leik, where's the historical realism?
    9. We need a new playable class: ROMANS. Their main attack is talking loudly and waving their arms around with the sound effect of "Bobbity boopy!" Their main weapon is Spaghetti/pasta which can only be thrown at OTHER PLAYERS BECAUSE I WANT PVP!!!!!!!.
    Oh, and can I get a free key you guys? I love this game so much but I've never played it before but I'm a streamer and I want to play it SOOOOOOOO BAD!

/endsatire

(Don't take offense to this. Srsly. It's all made in good fun, because I miss these kinds of posts from the Reddit )
    Necrod from the grave.
    /joinworld The Jedi Academy

Okay, so like everyone knows this game isn't good enough. So I've made this list of all the things to make Trove an actually good game rather than a sucky game.

1. PVP! I don't care if it unbalances everyone! I want to PWN n00bz!!!
    2. There are too many mounts! I want to collect alllllll the mounts, but I want them all to be different! Everything seems to follow a theme, I want it all to be random like spiders and rideable penguins! And new skeleton models for EVERY SINGLE MOUNT EVARRRRRR!!! even if it costs more than the U.S. military budget, I want moar mounts! But not any more of the same kind of mount, I mean they're all animals and stuff, I want to ride not-alive-things like papayas too! FULLY ANIMATED!!!
    3. This game isn't like minecraft enough! You should have to starve to death and lose all your stuff when you die! So it needs more blockiness and less voxel-ness!!!
    4. This game is too blocky! It needs to be moar leik teh eldur skrullz skahhreeeem with trolls and stuff and mountains and intense high resolution graphics that need 3gb of Vram to run!
    5. This game is too resource intensive! My pentium III and Voodoo grafx can't keep up! I keep getting the error of OpenGL!!! Make the game Direct X 8.1 so I can play it for once!!!
    6. All the mobs are the same! I mean between the skeleton, the firefly, and the punchbot they all do the exact same thing: attack you. Why do they all attack you? They should all be nice and stuff and all replaced with bunny rabbits. BUT I WANT PVP where it's survival of the prick-est!
    7. I made two items for the game. A single line that's 37 voxels long with one color, and it's a hat. Then I made another item utilizing every color and pigment of a rainbow which can be used as a plumber's snake. Why aren't they accepted yet?
    8. Not enough historical battles! I want things like samurais and ninjas fighting eachother next to pirates and stauffs! Leik, where's the historical realism?
    9. We need a new playable class: ROMANS. Their main attack is talking loudly and waving their arms around with the sound effect of "Bobbity boopy!" Their main weapon is Spaghetti/pasta which can only be thrown at OTHER PLAYERS BECAUSE I WANT PVP!!!!!!!.

Oh, and can I get a free key you guys? I love this game so much but I've never played it before but I'm a streamer and I want to play it SOOOOOOOO BAD!

/endsatire

(Don't take offense to this. Srsly. It's all made in good fun, because I miss these kinds of posts from the Reddit )
    My Favorite part was how each point contraticted each other.
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    Necrod from the grave.

Thank you for bringing this back to life.
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    It annoys the hell out of me that cornerstones are never in corners
    I genuinely snortlaughed at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morielle View Post
    I genuinely snortlaughed at this.
    I legitimately snortlaughed at the word "snortlaughed".

complaint

I turned mastery lv 71 and my reward was 100 credits and i recieved 0 credits!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tr0ll View Post
    I turned mastery lv 71 and my reward was 100 credits and i recieved 0 credits!!!!!!!!!!
    Wrong place to complain ,HERE this is the right place if you want something to happen.

+ Reply to Thread