+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestions] Trove suggestions

[Suggestions] Trove suggestions

1. When we get an invite to an elemental adventure world,can we please have the uber of that world written in invite dialogue too? Been requested since the Week 1 of MoP release.

2. Can we get a way turn off invites without going into /dnd or /hide ? Or have an invite box like claims menu - it shows it's icon whenever an invite or a friend request is in so you can just open that menu and choose whether to accept or reject an invite/friend request.

3. Separate tabs in friends list only showing the online ppl and offline ppl?

4. Key binding for /respawn. ?

5. A way to make the E button auto-loot only shadow+ loot?

6. Ability to float in-air when building in club worlds.

7. A better way of changing weapon auras instead of cycling through all of them.

8. Make Ringbox opening be like gembox opening

9. PR number above the sigil or below name? In this format - "12,345 PR"

Idk what else to suggest
    Proud member of Radiant Utopia and Krieger Des Lichts
    IGN: Unknown_Trovian

I mean most of this stuff has been asked for before(some are asked for over and over again), but asking again to remind the devs we want all this can't hurt, all these suggestions are great quality of life improvements that should really be in the game.

10. Remove the mastery from Triumphant Troveblade, its clearly pw2 if you need to purchase a $100 pack for one style
    OR make it obtainable via Super Style Stash

11. Remove patron points badge, 90% of the players wont spend $1000 to get the platinum badge.
    OR give 50% patron points to player who buys credit pouches from the store and 50% patron points to the player who buys something with the credit pouches
    IGN: EkszoszajzbukFerike

Quote Originally Posted by rapierrr View Post
    10. Remove the mastery from Triumphant Troveblade, its clearly pw2 if you need to purchase a $100 pack for one style

11. Remove patron points badge, 90% of the players wont spend $1000 to get the platinum badge.
    OR give 50% patron points to player who buys credit pouches from the store and 50% patron points to the player who buys something with the credit pouches
    Here's my suggestion for the patron badge...

For everyday a player logs in, he gains 1 patron point. Making it a "lifetime achievement" like they called them on release. >.<

It wouldn't completely solve the issue but would at least give an alternate route.

P.S. It would also help with overall sells since some player(s) might be missing just a few points for a reward & that just makes it way easier to pull the wallet out.

Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    Here's my suggestion for the patron badge...

For everyday a player logs in, he gains 1 patron point. Making it a "lifetime achievement" like they called them on release. >.<

It wouldn't completely solve the issue but would at least give an alternate route.

P.S. It would also help with overall sells since some player(s) might be missing just a few points for a reward & that just makes it way easier to pull the wallet out.
    Another Totat Days Logged In badge? Nah

Obviously they won't do this as it's proven to pull in alot of money (Atleast $23,000 from just the people at top mastery) It would be one of the most stupid things they could do as a company.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

6. Ability to float in the air when in club

I really like that, because it's so hard to build in this game.. or for me at least.. In minecraft you can at least place a block in front of you that is 1 level underneath you

Or place block when mounted.. so Ganda can be useful

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Obviously they won't do this as it's proven to pull in alot of money (Atleast $23,000 from just the people at top mastery) It would be one of the most stupid things they could do as a company.
    Then whats the point of the new credit system?

More f2p players will buy credit pouches just to get them. Without the f2p players the game will die one day.

Then whats the point of the new credit system?

More f2p players will buy credit pouches just to get them. Without the f2p players the game will die one day.
    More f2p players will buy credit pouches from the player marketplace, not the cash store. The ones supplying the marketplace are the cash whales.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

More resources from fishing.
    I hate to mine but I like to fish
    I Want o by worth it to fish
    To get 10 Shapestone from a fish that is kind of rare isn't worth it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast