+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ***Purchasing credits in the item shop is bugged ps4 eu***

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #11
    Hey,

Thanks for your message.

We are currently still working on a fix for everyone, which is why support has not given out items individually.

Remember that while submitting your ticket to Trove CS team, you should provide a screenshot as proof of purchase, where it's possible to verify order number/transaction ID, date and name of the pack to help keep track. Please don't post your proof of purchase here!

If you could be patient for just a bit longer, we'd be much obliged.

We apologize deeply.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaliena View Post
    Hey,

Thanks for your message.

We are currently still working on a fix for everyone, which is why support has not given out items individually.

Remember that while submitting your ticket to Trove CS team, you should provide a screenshot as proof of purchase, where it's possible to verify order number/transaction ID, date and name of the pack to help keep track. Please don't post your proof of purchase here!

If you could be patient for just a bit longer, we'd be much obliged.

We apologize deeply.
    On a ps4/5 how do you want people to send in a ss?

What’s the point in contacting customer service if they are not helping people in your own worlds?

You will have an email sent from your platform to confirm purches made from there store use that when your submitting a ticket, just make sure you hide your card number if paid on card XD

Quote Originally Posted by JDIZ_ZLE View Post
    Good day fellow trovians at gamigo
    Just thought I would make you aware of an issue with your store in regards to purchasing credits or other real money items, I myself tried to purchase the 3250 credit pack from the store today the transaction has been proceesed by my bank but sadly i was not awarded the credits i had paid for, in addition to this i have seen at least five more people in chat with the same issue, please can you amend the error as soon as you can many thanks
    Diz
    The store is now working once again !

I lost 5000 credits from the store and didnt get anything for it and i want them back

The game crash when i was buying 110 chaos chest and i lost my credits
    Please help me and I really want my chaos chest or the 5000 credits back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2