+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ***Purchasing credits in the item shop is bugged ps4 eu***

***Purchasing credits in the item shop is bugged ps4 eu***

Good day fellow trovians at gamigo
    Just thought I would make you aware of an issue with your store in regards to purchasing credits or other real money items, I myself tried to purchase the 3250 credit pack from the store today the transaction has been proceesed by my bank but sadly i was not awarded the credits i had paid for, in addition to this i have seen at least five more people in chat with the same issue, please can you amend the error as soon as you can many thanks
    Diz
    The store is now working again and I have seen a few say they have got there purchases

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Try switching worlds or relogging first.
    Then, I would contact support for any account or purchase related issues if that does not work.
    http://support.gamigo.com/

yea I have the same problem, I bought the 5000 one and I'm still waiting for it. I've tried restarting the game my internet and also deleted the game but still nothing.

No this is a store issue many people have had the same problem switching worlds wont fix this one plus the credit pouches I brought from the market place just went straight in my inventory, so I tried to consume one thinking it would add it but it didnt so now I have lost one, please look into the store on console I know eu and na server have this issue on ps4

I have the same problem i bought 40€ of pounch but nothing

** purchasing credits/pouches rigged **

Hello I bought 20$ of credit pouches and 5$ credits yesterday and still haven’t received them, (4/17) please fix this as soon as possible

Yes I have also recently purchased a credit pack and have not received anything

At this point my only advice is to request a refund from either sony or x box, not sure how you go about it on pc or it they even have this problem

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hey Trovians,

We are working hard on a fix regarding recent purchase issues that are happening on consoles. In the meantime, please keep contacting support. We will help you get your purchases (just have a proof of purchase handy)!

Thank you so much for being this patient about it

Quote Originally Posted by Amaliena View Post
    Hey Trovians,

We are working hard on a fix regarding recent purchase issues that are happening on consoles. In the meantime, please keep contacting support. We will help you get your purchases (just have a proof of purchase handy)!

Thank you so much for being this patient about it
    Do you have some more details on this? I have talked to support and they did not help me.
    After talking to them I still don’t have my items or a timeline when I will.
    They never asked me for anything.

What is a proof of purchase you speak of for ps4/5 people?
    Why are stores keeping your money and not handing the information to you?
    Is the game on credit hold or something? Seems pretty odd that magically after years of something working a error like this happened.

Should we contact the stores for refunds?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast