+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game crashing then failure to connect to auto report

Exclamation Game crashing then failure to connect to auth server

Just playing the game then when I load in anywhere the game might freeze then it crashes. I close application then restart the game, restart my console and it still doesn’t work. But it is obvious that the servers are not down for maintenance as my friends are still playing in the U10 world I tried to join them in.

try a trove community etc if your friends are not working
    Join on someone till you get in.

Click join or scroll to the game they are playing and join.

The area you are trying to load in to for what ever reason is not loading you in correctly.
    I get a white screen then a crash.

I have this error everyday if I log out on my club hub forgetting to move to a different area.

this is not even funny anymore and looks like it will never be fixed so I made a choice to quit trove forever because pc player don't have that problem but console player do like wow I am just never going to play trove anymore

Help

Quote Originally Posted by con View Post
    Just playing the game then when I load in anywhere the game might freeze then it crashes. I close application then restart the game, restart my console and it still doesn’t work. But it is obvious that the servers are not down for maintenance as my friends are still playing in the U10 world I tried to join them in.
    It’s not working for me and I need help

I have the same problem

+ Reply to Thread