+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Convert C4 (Idea)

Arrow Convert C4 (Idea)

Hello lovely Trove Community,

So everyone is grinding Delves for these C4 for Months right now.
    So I thought a little bit about the Concept about that Delve Loot and its getting really frustrating if you keep going to get the same C4 over and over again. As an example: I got 3x C4 Staff in a row and still need my Hat and Mask. So I just thought how about a Convertcraftingbench? Like a Craftingbench where you can easily exchange your (As an Example) C4 Staff into a C4 Hat with some extra costs like 15 Tentacles or something? The convertmaterials doesnt matter here in first place. It's just really frustrating if you have a Fulltimejob and dont have that much time to farm 24/7 a Day. I think it would be pretty helpful for other Players. So I also thought about the Cons and I need to say that I cant find any right now only that Players are faster done gettin' C4 for each Class and thats it.

Sorry for my bad English it isnt my main Language.

Let me know what you think about it and if you can find any Cons!

Greetings
    iLawo
    REFER-A-FRIEND-CODE: 3JZ22NXPXF33WFFGTZHT

I think this is a really good idea. Sometimes the RNG within the game will give you duplicates of things before you can get others. But, I do understand how this would take away from the game. It is a grinding game, so they want us to go out and grind for the items. Its also aimed to grind over a period of time, so it keeps players locked into the game. I feel if we unlock items too quickly, some members of the community may get bored with the game, but it also runs the chance of keeping people in the game, rather than pushing them away since some items truly do take a long time.

It is a grinding Game of course but thats what Mastery is for and not a Gearpiece which I tried to get within like 24/7 Hourse but keep getting the same Piece over and over again. #voteforconverter
    REFER-A-FRIEND-CODE: 3JZ22NXPXF33WFFGTZHT

+ Reply to Thread