+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leviathan key glitch

Leviathan key glitch

After i defeated my very first leviathan (lobstroso) couple of weeks ago all my leviathan keys disappeared. And since then disappear upon crafting with no resourse refund. When i defeat a leviathan the vault looks already open, but still sais "use a key to claim your rewards" This also affected lesser geode caches gain - i just dont get them. I press L, claim it, and its gone. Its nowhere in my inventory. I asked in chat and nobody there have ever encountered this bug

Edit: Also i dont get dragon coin quests, and rampage alerts.

It may be because you dont do enough dps to the boss in order to count getting the box at the end but i mean if your keys disappear then you should send a ticket in for the resources back

I was surprised all my class gem keys were gone when I picked up leaderboard rewards on Monday, I did upcycle like 150 or more of them. I didn't think I used them all though but that was two? weeks ago. Shores of the everdark vaults look fine though.

I got a reward from the first levi (when i had a key). Even though i did almost no damage to it because of low light

+ Reply to Thread