+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Club world not found"

Exclamation "Club world not found"

So it's been a while since i've played trove (maybe a year), I restarted the game recently.
    I looked at my club and wanted to enter it, but a message came up and said : "the world coudn't be found".
    (I have no rent to pay + i am the owner of the club)
    I checked google but I didn't found anything.

So I was wondering if I could get back my club.

DrDeash

I am in the exact same boat as you are. My club that houses everything for me, is not able to be found as well. I sent in a ticket and received the following:

Claire (Gamigo Group)
    Jan 15, 2021, 10:56 GMT+1

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

This issue is caused by a technical problem, which the game team is currently working on.

Kindly note that your ticket will automatically close after a week if no further responses are sent.
    Rest assured, that we are tracking your issue and will continue to work on resolving it.

Please refer to the forums, for more information regarding this:
    http://forums.trovegame.com/

We apologise for any inconvenience this news causes and appreciate your patience!

Kind Regards,
    Claire

Not sure if this makes you feel any better or not.. But there ya go..

So I had the same issue when I wanted to get back into Trove last year.
    Wrote a ticket, got the same standard text from their support back.
    Now 8 months later (!) the issue still persists.

IDK how to feel about this. I invested a lot in my club, from collectibles to portals and buildings, art... lots of time and ressources.
    Do I have to leave it behind now and create a new one?

I did just create a new ticket to the support with reference to the previous one...
    If only they would properly inform us if this is actually going to be fixed anytime soon, or at least tell us it is not fixable at all so we can move on...

So I just got a reply on my ticket (pretty quick, within 4 hours):

Hello,

We appreciate your ongoing patience in this matter.

Sadly, we must inform you that after several attempts, our Game Team has been unable to recover your Club due to unforeseen technical restrictions.

We deeply apologise for the inconvenience and understand that this is not the news you were hoping for.

To assist you with moving forward, we can set up a new Club for you with the previous Club's name.
    Please note that, this new Club will also contain some goodies to help you start rebuilding.

If you would like us to proceed, please respond to this ticket with confirmation.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for the trouble this issue has caused.

Kind Regards,
    Norm

So it seems my only choice is to hope I get at least a little bonus on top of creating a new one... still sad, but somehow better than starting from 0? I guess?

And yes I am still of the opinion, they really messed up that server move back then... speaks for the game's/devs quality xD See also lags, bugs, etc... they were present back when we started to play the game, and are still present today ><

I'm having the same thing and it's ridiculous how they handled the problem like it's nothing.
    Still can't believe they just simply inform you by telling you that it is unfixable after letting me wait for more than 6 months with their autoreply saying they were 'Fixing the issue'
    I stored very much every precious item I had in the club chest, so it's not like I can 'rebuild' it with their 'goodies' lmao what the hell are they thinking?

+ Reply to Thread