+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there anyone alive?

Is there anyone alive?

How did your 2020 go? I haven't played for a long time and decided to return to cheer myself up somehow.

2020 is a terrible year, I lost my job and ended up having to search for something at https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-hgv-driver/Northern-Ireland urgently. As a result, the situation does not get better, but I am less worried about it because this is the situation all over the world. I wish everyone to be healthy. But games have constantly returned to my life, this is a way to distract myself and not think about what will happen tomorrow.

I hope this year will be better than last

For me, last year was also a year of testing. As a rule, the crisis period, all people assess their capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by helinka View Post
    For me, last year was also a year of testing. As a rule, the crisis period, all people assess their capabilities.
    This is actually the case. I never thought there could be a complete collapse due to a virus like the flu. A lot of my friends have lost their jobs in the past year. However, I discovered the possibilities of remote work myself. There are even special services that do this, for example, Tres Commas. Many large companies are switching to outsourcing. I think this is due to the savings in renting premises. But I personally like this state of affairs. I can get a permanent job from the comfort of my home. And this applies not only to the IT-sphere now.

I am a football fan, traveler, audiophile and big fan of poker.I like logical brainteasers, which probably contributed to my becoming a poker player.
    I had lost a few hundred dollars before starting to analyze and study poker. Despite a series of failures, I set myself on this difficult path of becoming a professional poker player. I had wasted a lot of time and health, before being able to outline a certain framework and rules for myself, before I began seizing win prizes and earning real money.
    I believe one really can make money on poker, although it is the lot of only a few – very smart and reserved people. What concerns luck, my personal experience brought me to a conclusion that 90% of your earnings in the game depend on human and surrounding factors, the latter yet depending on the person, with the remaining ten per cent being your luck.

Alive and still kicking here. lol

+ Reply to Thread