+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hoard Dragon

Hoard Dragon

First, I over-consumed its dragon souls 60/50 but that's no big deal.
    But I checked the badge, the dragon, and all badges and objects related to it and found no stats about it. Doesn't this dragon give any stats at all? IDK, alas the 10 extra souls, I'd at least like some stats with that patiently obtained dragon. Aren't there any? Didn't I just miss the space where it says "+5% flux gain, +5%HR, +1000 health, +50MF" or something like that... It's nowhere to be found, at least on my end.
    IGN: TrovtingtonBrawl
    http://forums.trovegame.com/search.p...rchid=12296884 < More suggestions, and stuff like that. If the link doesn't work, simply search my username, I mostly only post suggestions. I have a mod too, search "fancy normal map".

Quote Originally Posted by Trovingnion View Post
    But I checked the badge, the dragon, and all badges and objects related to it and found no stats about it. Doesn't this dragon give any stats at all? IDK, alas the 10 extra souls, I'd at least like some stats with that patiently obtained dragon. Aren't there any? Didn't I just miss the space where it says "+5% flux gain, +5%HR, +1000 health, +50MF" or something like that... It's nowhere to be found, at least on my end.
    You can find all the milestones, including stats bonus of souls dragons, in Badges, Dragon ascension, Show all option.

In Luxarion case, the golden hoard dragon, its stats bonus is unlocked at 75 souls, +1k max hp, 0.5% crit hit, 5% CD, 250 raw dmg, and 100 mf.

Quote Originally Posted by Trovingnion View Post
    Sorry to pop your bubble, i dont want to be rude, but I always see you in forums, try to analyze it. Soul dragons gives the stats on a seperate badge, mostly its somewhere around 75/100. even in Hoard Dragon, you get the stats first before the dragon itself. Also, I saw another one of your post about the Twin-Headed Dragons. Both heads can shoot, left click for left head and right click for right head. Try to discover things first before you suggest. I saw you saying "Hire me because I still have many ideas". If you want to get hired, please be knowledgable of the game itself first. You just seem like a person that doesn't check stuff first, you go straight to forums and type it out, hoping that with the abundance of your suggestions you could be Hired. Just saying this one as constructive as I can. Take care and Best Wishes.

I'm-a pop your bubble. And you priv-messaged me to read THIS? I stopped reading right away. Go cube yourself. Bye.

Forums are meant to be used. I won't erase myself just because MISTER feels like I pollute his sight. Don't wanna read me? Then Cube off.
    http://forums.trovegame.com/search.p...rchid=12296884 < More suggestions, and stuff like that. If the link doesn't work, simply search my username, I mostly only post suggestions. I have a mod too, search "fancy normal map".

So. I found the badges that didn't show up last time. All it says on the dragon itself is "obtained through the consumption of 100 hoard souls" which isn't the info I'm looking for in-game.
    Where is it written at all that hoard dragon gives "+1k max hp, 0.5% crit hit, 5% CD, 250 raw dmg, and 100 mf."?
    I think Gamigo doesn't make a proper use of items's "lore".
    For no reason, there's no way I can find the 75 consumed souls badge. It's directly 50 to 100, skipping 75. Well. Unless the 75 badge isn't called "golden hoard" which would make it ignored by the search box.

+ Reply to Thread