+ Reply to Thread

Thread: promotional ally

promotional ally

I suspect the ally might be Cute-topped Carrot, but previous notes with capital letters doesn't seem to fit... are there previous emails that could give us a clue?

in game Qubesly doesn't say anything out of the ordinary, loves that view from the leaderboard building.

the email before says:

Hello Trovians!

It's Qubesly, and for the first time I'm writing to you while hiding from some really bad birds in the safety of our new Hub.

It's not all doom, gloom and Shadows-infested avians of the genus meleagris, though. Have you seen that feast dished up 'round these parts? And those cool new mounts my friends are trotting in on?

First things firsT though: 'tis the season for grumpy turkeys to invade the lands of Trove in full force. With your help, we can turn this infestation into a rousing feast! I've already sent Diggsly ahead to scout it all out.

Hmm... he should've returned by now, thinking of it. I guess there is no choice now, Trovian: Gird your loins against these gRim gobblers and complEte a new, seven-step quest to be rewarDed with a truly sweet prize.

Hello Trovians!
    no issues
    It's Qubesly, ... Hub.
    no issues
    It's ... Shadows-infested... Have ... And ...
    S in shadows is capitalized? if Trovians can be, Shadows should be proper too
    First ... firsT ... Trove ... With ... I've ... Diggsly ...
    T in first
    Hmm... I Trovian: Gird ... gRim ... complEte ... rewarDed
    sentences after a colon may start capitalized, it's the authors choice, so G, R in grim, E in complete, D in rewarded
    I've posted invalid code attempts below.

Problem is they're mentioning previous messages, plural, but others have said previous emails looked fine?

Code:
    INVALID CODES
    TRED | TREDFOOD | FOODTRED
    TGRED | TGREDFOOD | FOODTGRED
    STGRED | STGREDFOOD | FOODSTGRED
    STRED | STREDFOOD | FOODSTRED

The shadows eve message also had some weird caps.

Don't you just love those shivers running down your back as you stare up into the foggy sky, imagining the delights of the night? No? My friend SpookLIA would disagree!

Phew, thanks for the save, that was a close one, Trovian. Maybe those obstacles aren't quite as tiny as I believed. I'd better triple checK!

So let's unite and restore the silver glow of moonsHine to all the Trovian lands. I, Qubesly, anxiously await you!

So that adds...LIAKH

so then we have in order of date

shadow eve email 10/21
    LIAKH

mobi's form hotfix 11/09
    22FOOD

the two 2s come from if you count him writing SECOND and TWO in caps as actual numbers

Turkey email 11/17
    TRED

not sure about the G between the T and R still.

And that's all I could come up

TRED-FOOD-LIAK-H

Here's the code

Thanks everyone for searching the cules

I can't believe I missed that xD Thank you!! ^^

+ Reply to Thread