+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atlas Lag and game growth.

Atlas Lag and game growth.

All I have to say is, I started this game with 3 friends and all of them have quit simply because of the lag and crashes with the Atlas. I got my son now playing with me and if he quits for the same reason then I will aswel. Please fix this horrible problem. Apparently you've been ignoring your players for years on this so I don't have much hope....

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakatalos View Post
    All I have to say is, I started this game with 3 friends and all of them have quit simply because of the lag and crashes with the Atlas. I got my son now playing with me and if he quits for the same reason then I will aswel. Please fix this horrible problem. Apparently you've been ignoring your players for years on this so I don't have much hope....
    I’ve been playing since the Atlas was released 3 years ago, and the Atlas lag has only gotten worse. I do not blame you if you leave Trove as well; the developers clearly don’t care about fixing Trove.
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

Tempfix for Atlas Lag

The workaround for Atlas lag is to start mashing the zoom-in button as fast as possible as soon as you open the atlas (R2 on Console).
    It seems to lag due to the high amount of interactive nodes on screen along the resolution for the image being ludicrously high/png is really way to high quality to be rendered under the super heavy netlag. It just doesn’t seem to buffer right.

The quicker you zoom in to prevent displaying all of the map, the less lag you have.

It wont save you if there are a lot of people around you and you crash due to netlag being near people playing who are not in your region, but it should alleviate the issue enough to make the atlas usable.
    I also suggest making portals in your cornerstone or club.

It keep lagging that i cant not even join other world

+ Reply to Thread