+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solo Delves

Solo Delves

I understand that delves are meant to be group oriented, but just in case anyone else thinks this idea exciting as well I thought I'd put it out there.

I REALLY want to see delve portals that only a single Trovian can enter. I don't have a preference on how I'd want the portals to be received (crafted, rng drop etc)but I honestly wish it was a thing. I also wish the royal blue colored name (viewable in old PVP) is a color that hasn't been used and I doubt the devs would add a new colored name to the game at this point but I for one think a colored name for the top 100-200 solo delves would be a fun new way to use the insane new power we have.

Devs, if you're looking for new ideas I really hope you adopt this one, a potential reward for solo delves could be a chance to fight a secret boss that can move, jump, and attack like a Trovian does. how cool would it be to fight a shadow Trovian that can swap classes and use ults just like you can... I challenge the devs to make a boss that's genuinely difficult to face, we have so much power in this game, it's a shame that nothing can really challenge us because we just team up to destroy it.

Not a fan of this one bit.
    Trove is a multi player game and nothing end game should be something you can do alone.
    Plenty of games based around 1 player. Trove is not that type of game.
    Fact we can solo most of this game is a bad enough.

Your ideas are good but only if team based.
    If anything we more harder things that require dozens of people to kill.
    Yes lag. Many ways to handle a battle that requires multi levels of time based damage that can require dozens of people
    Just not all at one time.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlammed View Post
    Not a fan of this one bit.
    Trove is a multi player game and nothing end game should be something you can do alone.
    Plenty of games based around 1 player. Trove is not that type of game.
    Fact we can solo most of this game is a bad enough.

Your ideas are good but only if team based.
    If anything we more harder things that require dozens of people to kill.
    Yes lag. Many ways to handle a battle that requires multi levels of time based damage that can require dozens of people
    Just not all at one time.
    Ehhhh... I disagree. Soloing delves should be an option IMO, not being forced to go with random people. A lot of times I’m put with people who don’t even participate and just leech, which only adds to the lag I experience. I don’t mind people who leech as long as they participate (I was a leech myself a long time ago) - it’s the ones that don’t even contribute to the delves that annoy me.
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

oh, this is ps4, i am on PC so cancel my post.

+ Reply to Thread