+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neon city hourly chall still bug

Neon city hourly chall still bug

since the new event come out
    every Neon city hourly chall is bug, it cant be done,
    it have be a day now.

Friday and still bug, sadly...

Hi both, may I enquire as to what bug you are experiencing and have you submitted a relevant bug report to the team with said information so they can look into it?

If not, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sure.

If the hourly challenge is Neon City (0/5 - 0/40 - 0/99) and we do a dungeon it not count. Its like a eternal 0/5 challenge. I think this is happening to everyone (you can see people say at /1 chat - chall bugged???).

Sry my bad english.

Google translate version: in the hourly challenge the challenge of completing dungeons in Neon city is not long enough to finish the challenge. So it remains an eternal 0/5. I believe that every server is like this, because several people are asking in / 1 (chall bugged ???).

Thanks Kibayuki.

Confirmed not working over the last half week or so. Tried just now at 2:15 EST and not getting credit. Also, post on Reddit from 4 days ago also confirmed not getting credit.

Basically, any dungeon you complete when the challenge begins, does not count towards the 0/5 so you can't complete even the starting 5 dungeons to progress. The counter stays at 0/5.

+ Reply to Thread