+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So did they ever fix "The Club World Was Not Found" error?

Question So did they ever fix "The Club World Was Not Found" error?

Around summer of 2019 I started getting an error whenever I tried to enter my clubworld that "The World was Not Found" Naturally I invested a couple hundred hours in that world with my mates so it was pretty tough to lose it to the point that most of us quit playing. Support however has continued to give me hope that they would eventually find and fix this bug but there was currently "no ETA" I've submitted around two tickets since then asking for updates only to be told the same thing. At this point I'd rather just be told that the world is not going to be found, but I'm curious if anyone has encountered this problem and if there's ever been a fix? Or is it hopeless and I should give up on my dream of ever play trove with friends again.

Mine has been inaccessible for a couple of years. Got the same responses. I think it's safe to say that they are gone forever and that it is a non-issue as far as Gamigo is concerned. Not so much as a free Club voucher to start from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownz View Post
    Mine has been inaccessible for a couple of years. Got the same responses. I think it's safe to say that they are gone forever and that it is a non-issue as far as Gamigo is concerned. Not so much as a free Club voucher to start from scratch.
    Yeah I guess I'm not too surprised, it's a shame we don't even have anything to build off of so our motivation to play has completely tanked.

bump? /10cr

+ Reply to Thread