+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bring back faerocious facsimile for other players they wish to have this

Bring back faerocious facsimile for other players they wish to have this

I kind of want this class gem back so other players can have this class gem like I have right now, but it should come back stronger than ever, so it can live up to it's name. also the existing ones that are the players using will be buffed as well. it should do as much damage as the glitter bomb or slightly higher also keep the stun.

This would useful for farming mobs as well if it 1 shots them and stun lock dungeon or world bosses and also it should have the ability to do double critical damage.

I have farming with hours using the standard 3 top tier Emp gems, Cubic, Explosive and Pyrodisc, and I really wish my decoy do more than just distracting enemies. It also makes Fae more appealing to farm than common "DT trend", especially making the damage more than 300% to be high enough and killing a mob...

The current class gem is just cheap, many asking why it is sooo cheap effect... ...

I totally agree. The should bring it back, and bring it stronger this time. It would be very useful in farming.

+ Reply to Thread