+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron is gone

Patron is gone

Hello,

So I bought a 15 days patron 1h before dragon day, I was in the hub (I play Trove through Steam).
    I went to faerie biome, and my chaos factor went from 0 to 4, so patron was there, everything was fine. I was able to get the 8 chaos chests out of it. Then I went to geode caves for the rest of the hour.

1h later, it's dragon day, and the hourly challenge popped. it was cursed vale one. So I went to uber 7, bonus class was fae trickster, so I switched to it.
    When I was done, I only had the free player reward (x2), and the basic first qubit reward too. Patron is just gone. chaos factor is 0, and it still is after a few game restart and teleporting to a few areas.

I've been doing all that with a relative that did the exact same thing as me (we play together), buying a 15 day patron too. Though it's working properly on her side.
    Also money was taken from my Steam account.

same thing happened to me, i bought 30 days patron yesterday, i just had it for 1 hr and when i changed worlds it vanished, i dont have it anymore.

+ Reply to Thread