+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Delvs. Done. Whens next upate?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    119

    Delvs. Done. Whens next upate?

    Not even a week in and I have everything but a few new St boss mounts and random mementos.

    ST boss mounts. Sure OK Ill farm and buy these.

    Mementos, 0 biome ones after 5 days does not make me want to even try for biome ones.

    Loved the update but I'm done it in less then a week??
    Mementos are way to specific to really farm on console. We cant cheat the system like PC players.


    Whens the next update? Also you got 0 money out of me for this update. You really need to get a better business plan going guys.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlammed View Post
    Not even a week in and I have everything but a few new St boss mounts and random mementos.

    ST boss mounts. Sure OK Ill farm and buy these.

    Mementos, 0 biome ones after 5 days does not make me want to even try for biome ones.

    Loved the update but I'm done it in less then a week??
    Mementos are way to specific to really farm on console. We cant cheat the system like PC players.


    Whens the next update? Also you got 0 money out of me for this update. You really need to get a better business plan going guys.
    Have you already got and leveld all gear 4? i bet you not! the game is almost unplayable with such bugs, lags, crash and discannects... majority of the time people can't even get in delves, so you are probably(clearly!) just playing too much, you can do other things in the game, like enjoying your charecters style, thats why we need a way to hide that ugly banner as soon as possible... or you can build a nice building or club.
    Anyway, you should also sometimes do others things out of the game you know

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Barriga View Post
    Have you already got and leveld all gear 4? i bet you not! the game is almost unplayable with such bugs, lags, crash and discannects... majority of the time people can't even get in delves, so you are probably(clearly!) just playing too much, you can do other things in the game, like enjoying your charecters style, thats why we need a way to hide that ugly banner as soon as possible... or you can build a nice building or club.
    Anyway, you should also sometimes do others things out of the game you know
    Not speaking for him but he does own a top 5 club lol he has built a club. From what I can see from leaderboard the are at least 13 people with maxed c4 after 3 days. We had nearly 4 months to grind out the mats for the best gear. Most people are already on the grindy, nearly pointless Mementos hunt. Including those tomes cost aswell.

    The content seems done an now its just making easy challenges mode portals an farming 9k+ insert geode for tomes/badge/wallet increase.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    103
    People always complain `` iam done in a Week `` and if you really have to play/grind for Weeks then People are like `` the grinding is too much pls nerf ``

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Claussanta86 View Post
    People always complain `` iam done in a Week `` and if you really have to play/grind for Weeks then People are like `` the grinding is too much pls nerf ``
    Well if that's the case then theres no doubt hes playign too much, anyway i agree there should be more passive events on the game, specialy for solo someting of arena where you can go killing boss but with no speedrun focus, it kills the game! but before more updates i think it need to urgent correct that lag, that login inssues all the time, the disconnects, the crashes etc

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    119
    Let expand on my thought.
    1. I love delvs. Its a great add on to the game. I am really liking it.
    2. Stop pretending its a full up date. Delvs was to be part of the Dec 2018 topside release. We got it years after it was to be released.
    3. The delv biome aside there is not really anything new to get. The mounts took 1 day. The recipes took 1 day. Vacuum took 1 day.
    4. Badges are not content they are a gimmick.
    5. Mementos are fun but not something you can really plan game play on. When you need 5 or 10 and the monster is on floor 135 you will have to run for hours for limited tries at it. This is a fun add on but its not really practical content.
    6. C4s. I have 16 characters with max c3s. Been there done that getting them to c4s just to have c5s in January is not something I call fun.
    7. So yes I'm looking for the next update hopefully with in delvs as it is great content.
    8. In 4 weeks from today what will the player base be doing? Collecting memontos? That's all that anyone will have to do.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlammed View Post
    Let expand on my thought.
    1. I love delvs. Its a great add on to the game. I am really liking it.
    2. Stop pretending its a full up date. Delvs was to be part of the Dec 2018 topside release. We got it years after it was to be released.
    3. The delv biome aside there is not really anything new to get. The mounts took 1 day. The recipes took 1 day. Vacuum took 1 day.
    4. Badges are not content they are a gimmick.
    5. Mementos are fun but not something you can really plan game play on. When you need 5 or 10 and the monster is on floor 135 you will have to run for hours for limited tries at it. This is a fun add on but its not really practical content.
    6. C4s. I have 16 characters with max c3s. Been there done that getting them to c4s just to have c5s in January is not something I call fun.
    7. So yes I'm looking for the next update hopefully with in delvs as it is great content.
    8. In 4 weeks from today what will the player base be doing? Collecting memontos? That's all that anyone will have to do.
    Ok that's more insightful, and i agree with all except for the last point 8) players have alot to do in the game, you and the top ranked may not have that much but the big majority of players have dragons to get, gems to farm and upgrade, levels etc etc, the top players may reduce the time in the game or spare more time in visual things like char style or rebuilding the cornerstone/ clube.
    The game is not just all about dps or ranking, and i think it's healthy to play other games and do other things sometimes, that way the game can aliviate the obsession about the meta.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Barriga View Post
    Ok that's more insightful, and i agree with all except for the last point 8) players have alot to do in the game, you and the top ranked may not have that much but the big majority of players have dragons to get, gems to farm and upgrade, levels etc etc, the top players may reduce the time in the game or spare more time in visual things like char style or rebuilding the cornerstone/ clube.
    The game is not just all about dps or ranking, and i think it's healthy to play other games and do other things sometimes, that way the game can aliviate the obsession about the meta.

    Games has been on Console for a few years. If your still after gems you a very new customer and not playing delvs yet.
    Delvs could have had 50 mounts - 10 wings - a elaborate months long quest chain to get crystal prime dragon.

    Its lazy content but they could have just changed the colour pallet of popular mounts to offer something to do and different options for mounts people like.
    Take old costumes and just replace blue with red... real lazy content but content.


    Feels like a 1/4 update probably because it is.

  9. #9
    Member awunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    32
    Where are the alternate ganda skins? They for real should just add 90 percent of the trovesaurus fan created stuff and let us grind it. Also looking for higher character levels or paragon levels. I definitely like delves but I'm not liking the effort leaderboards.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts