+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacked and trion support doesn't seem to be imported.

Angry Hacked and trion support doesn't seem to be imported.

a while ago I asked for help from trion support to exchange my email for security reasons for another email. and shortly afterwards the email was switched back to an email that did not belong to me. the owner of the new email started playing on my account, he shouldn't count on the fact that the account is linked to my steam, I would still have access. I started to realize that he was playing in my account, he disappeared with my flux, my nitro, my dragons that were in the chest and with my radiant sovereigns, he was playing and I sent several emails to the support of the trion so that they could help me solve , shortly afterwards my account was banned and I don't even know why. today when i try to recover, i give information like SteamID64 answers to the secret questions, email of creation of the glyph tag account in which year the account was created, month. Obviously I don't remember the day, I even send prints before the account is banned, I talk about classes and mastery rank. but they come with the face of saying that I am not providing enough information, I do not even know if the person who was playing in my account has changed anything. and we stay there, they don't seem to want to recover my account or help me. they just say that I'm not giving enough information. I leave here recorded how their support we treat

They have a history of abysmal customer support.

For myself, I had to contact them twice. Both times were utterly disastrous for results.

First time, my cornerstone glitch. I had it fully kitted out with all the portals. This was back when the game first launched, so it took a lot of time and resources. I contacted CS, told them what happened, and then waited for a reply. The first reply asked me for more detail, so I gave it. When they got back to me, there was a different CS rep who I chatted with, and he said they would fix it and reimburse me what was lost. I said, great!

Then, the next person who replied was different again, and they asked me what the problem was. I thought that was weird, but I told them everything -again-, and waited for ANOTHER reply. The next reply was another person, again, and they said they couldn't help me. So, I forwarded them the email chain, telling them I was already told by one of their CS team they were going to fix it, and reimburse me. Well, that was when things went really south. I got stuck with that person who told me they wouldn't do anything, and got into an argument (politely) about what I was told previously by one of their co-workers.

After a couple of back and forth emails, I was so frustrated and fed up with how horrible the experience was, I said, "You know what? This is one of the most terrible CS experiences I've ever had. Please delete my account." So they did. They would rather lose a customer entirely, than fix an issue, or even acknowledge they were wrong, or try to resolve the problem.

So, that was the first time.

The second time was a couple of months ago when I came back from my 2 years break. I logged into my old account, and noticed that all my characters except for 2 of them were locked and that I had to pay for them AGAIN to use them. I contacted CS, and did not even get acknowledgement of the problem. So, I had to ditch that account because they wouldn't fix it.

So, yeah. And that's just me. I've heard lots of other complaints as well. I would say Good Luck, but honestly I wouldn't hold my breath.

I invested a lot in my account, bought packs, has all the mastery dragons high rank, and many strong classes. they look like they’re not even checking the information I’m giving, I speak the pr of my classes. but it seems that they don’t consider someone playing on my account, and I don’t have the ability to know their pr currently since the account has been banned and I can’t log in to find out, tell me that I didn’t provide the correct information, I think I’m going to take a print and post it on their Facebook posts for everyone to see the treatment we received.

"the email was switched back to an email that did not belong to me" ..switched back? ..sounds like you bought a Trove Account, and tried to switch emails and the seller of the account got his account back and literally scammed you once he had your money

Its all very sketchy, It doesn't sound plausible at all that any of it could even happen.
    Club PwnCake, Making the most delicious Pwn since 1981

he disappeared with my flux, my nitro, my dragons that were in the chest and with my radiant sovereigns
    The sovereign coins are untradable so there is no way you could put them in your chests, let alone someone else can steal them. And dragons? Once unlocked they are stuck with your account and cannot be moved to anywhere either. If you actually have been playing the game to have those such things, your words wont be this clueless. This sounds way too fishy, to be honest.

Why does CS have to help you with your personal issues? You clearly not using your own account if emails you dont own are involved.
    Your issue is with the seller of the account not CS. They are not the internet police and have 0 way of knowing if your the liar or the other person.
    Take your anger and put it where it belongs. On your own shoulders.

no, i didn't buy the account. the account is mine I already provided the account creation email, the year and month of creation, the secret account responses, the glyph tag, first answering the guy who spoke about the dragons. the dragons that disappeared from my account, was it albairn and fortrasss that was in my chest, or do you think these dragons are not exchangeable? and 3 eggs that were in the chest, the sovereigns radiant, he used them all. I already provided them with my email, the email to which the account was created, I already provided my steam, where the account is linked to today. I already gave you the secret answers and prints in game, I already provided my SteamID64 I never bought a thunder account. this account is 100%

before this happened i was talking to a person on discord, where he opened a video call and i kept talking only by audio. I can prove that the account is 100% mine, but they always say that I am not providing all the necessary information, and they do not give me the chance to prove that the account is mine.

and another thing, how can I prove that the account is really mine by entering it and showing prints if they simply banned how much the bastard was playing, the account is linked to my steam, and even if the email is changed, that the trusted locations, it will still be linked to my email, even if the person changes the password 20 times, the account will still be linked to my steam.

first off, why didn't you secure that original email that was registered with your account, thats much easier to do than try and mess around with recovering an account with an email thats no longer under your control

the part where you say "the owner of the new email" doesn't make any sense, it really seems like this is a messy account sale, either you bought it or sold it, its all too convoluted.
    Club PwnCake, Making the most delicious Pwn since 1981

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast