+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Impossible Community Challenge?

Impossible Community Challenge?

so if I am understanding correctly if the 50 daily cap isn't removed for the event then its no where need possible to complete this event.

we have 6 days, 4.2mil/6= 700k

700k/50 = 14k
    (divide by 50 cause daily cap per player)

it would take 14k players doing there cap every day to achieve that goal.

according to google last month the average logins per day was 3.5k players and i bet most of those dont even know how to do a quest or are even able to do max.

And then even if this impossible task was possible the rewards is a gcc for which most end game players, who would have had to do all the quests every day isnt even worth much to them KEKW.

not a rant just facts xD found all that pretty funny if I understood correctly. 420k would be more realistic to achieve but even then it might not be doable haha. i like the idea of these events, its good though that you trying to get the community to work together to achieve something but at least make it more than possible with a decent reward for end game players if they are the ones who have to do the most.

<3

4200 thousand adventures / 7 or 6 days / 25 adventures, 24 or 28 thousand players would have to complete their 20 Trovian and 5 Geodian adventures every day, across any of the platforms.

the regular club xp leaderboard cuts off at top 2000, and it hovers around 7,500 xp / 300xp, 25 adventures for that week on PC.. so x7 more work for a chance that 28 thousand others might care enough for it? Very Unlikely.

Even if they upgraded the item to a dragon effigy, most dedicated players still wouldn't care cause they haven't had a chance to use the last one that was given out. The last dragon released was the bobble pod dragon in gardening 2.0 (goin' green) a year ago, the topside ore dragon was 6 months before that. So it's been 18 months or more since a dragon worthy of effigy has been released.

Upgrade it to a chaos coin?

Been sitting on 4 dragon effigies for 2+ years. Since they like to introduce new stuff specifically to screw people who've been around a while. Hi Ancestral Dragons HURRRRR. God forbid people who worked for stuff get to use it. Looking at you style and mount and other stashes that are functionally useless at end game.

Yhall being lazy.
    OK PC player we need yhall to pull your weight here as console cant cheat as good as you guys. I mean MOD ya MOD not cheat.
    I mean you even playing with all them MODs? Your not really doing anything but following a arrow.. OK OK not a bash PC post man come on..

OK PC players.
    If 1000 of you create 1000 accounts each and get 1000 of your friends to all create 1000 accounts were at

Were at 1000 x 1000 + 1000 x 1000 already.
    Not get all of your friends to get 1000 friends to make 1000 accounts.
    Now were at (1000 x 1000) + (1000 x 1000 x1000)

If your friends friends do this we are at (1000 x 1000) + ( (1000 x 1000 x1000)x1000)

Pretty easy to get 1,001,001,000,000 quests done if your not lazy geezzz

i dont see the point in all the work for a single golden chaos chest tho

well I think the idea would have been if u done a couple of quests in the week, you and everyone who did wouldhave a got a gcc which is nice but someone didn't do the math or they mean 42000 quests not 4.2mil xD

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...l=1#post834388

706K 'adventures' completed in 24hrs, a lot of us don't believe this is club quests or trovian/geodians, but rather Dungeon completions.

right that makes more sense as a goal then, their wording / lack of clarification then is terrible haha.

should have just wrote 4.2mil dungeons completed then instead of adventures with (quests) in brackets xD

Not gonna lie, seems iffy that people done the same amount of quest on a tuesday vs Wednesday. Even with fishing quest bein available idk many people who go out of their way to grab them.

+ Reply to Thread