Buying Developer PVP Battle Trophies and Specific Fish Trophies
Hello,
I am looking to expand my current trophy collection at "/joinworld MF" with the following trophies:
Thanks to anyone who can help out

Please only DM me using Discord: _Youssef_#0450

Max-Weight Fish Trophies
  • Paying between 1 mill - 20 mill for max weight fish trophies that I do not already have in my collection!
  • To see whether I already have a specific max weight fish trophy or not, enter my personal club world @ "/joinworld MF". The max weights are located at spawn just in front of the island with the Rally of Heroes Fixture (you may need to /respawn).
  • Max weight fish trophies are any fish trophy with the following weights: 10lb, 30lb, 50lb or 100lb.
  • Will also buy max weights of fish that I already have, however, I will not be paying as generously.

Developer PVP Battle Trophies
  • Paying 5 mill ++ for Developer Battle Trophies of developers that no longer work for the game and I do not already have in my collection.
  • For Developer PVP battle trophies of developers that still play the game OR for ones that I already have in my collection, we can work out an offer through DMs.
  • To see whether I already have a specific Developer PVP battle trophy, enter my personal club world @ "/joinworld MF", the trophies are located directly at spawn on the walls.
  • A Developer PVP Battle Trophy is a PVP trophy that is dropped by developers of the game in a bomber royale match or a PVP match. The trophy explicitly says "Trove Developer slain on....".

Gold Trophies of Rare Fish
  • Looking to trade or buy Gold Trophies of Rare Fish that I do not already own 5 copies of.
  • Basically any of the gold fish trophies on the walls of the second level of spawn (not on the ground of the second level)
  • DM me for a price check as price varies with each rare fish.

DOTM-Purple Player PVP Trophies
  • Looking to buy PVP trophies of anyone who had ever been purple pre-delves.
  • Will be used in a speed-runner shrine (currently still in development).
  • Will only be buying names I do not already have in the shrine.

Please only DM me using Discord: _Youssef_#0450