no delvs after 2 years since announced
    no delvs 6 months after pts
    no delvs 2 months after pc
    no sunfest as a reason to not have it this week
    people are glitching levis all day
    people are triple glitching sr all week
    economy is tanked
    game is laggy
    console count down events use a method most console people can't do easy. you ever try and explain to a ps4 gamer how to upload a image b4 asking them to?
    stores been broken for days.
    Laggy game that's being exploded at every level...

Delves was not announced 2 years ago. Also there is a much smaller team working on the game now so it is much more difficult to be developing content and getting it out as frequently as what past updates were like. Also i believe the situation with leviathans is going to be patched with the delves release and a player resurgence that comes with big updates will help with the games economy too. Just be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by ovaeon View Post
    Delves was not announced 2 years ago. Also there is a much smaller team working on the game now so it is much more difficult to be developing content and getting it out as frequently as what past updates were like. Also i believe the situation with leviathans is going to be patched with the delves release and a player resurgence that comes with big updates will help with the games economy too. Just be patient.
    delvs was announced by Trion not gambino. Not by name but by play style. It was part of topside. Go watch trions last livestream they talk about it being part of topsidesrelease.
    Levi are still glitched on pc.
    There is nothing in delvs that will fix the economy as we all had 6 months to buy items.
    New players for delvs? People off the street can't play delvs.
    You clearly don't understand what you just said is untrue.

I was patient. Now I'm frustrated.
    You be frustrated.

You're bringing up a lot of things but not offering anything other than complaining about it. If there is an issue in the game, put a ticket in to support. If you're unhappy with something in the game then you should provide constructive criticism rather than just empty complaints. It's a video game at the end of the day. It's understandable to be frustrated but it doesn't help. If you think the economy is tanked, explain why and then what you think needs to change. If the store is broken then explain what's wrong and provide information that could be used to help fix the issues. That's what the forums exist for.

Quote Originally Posted by ovaeon View Post
    You're bringing up a lot of things but not offering anything other than complaining about it. If there is an issue in the game, put a ticket in to support. If you're unhappy with something in the game then you should provide constructive criticism rather than just empty complaints. It's a video game at the end of the day. It's understandable to be frustrated but it doesn't help. If you think the economy is tanked, explain why and then what you think needs to change. If the store is broken then explain what's wrong and provide information that could be used to help fix the issues. That's what the forums exist for.
    Pretty sure I was clear.
    Why do you have a problem with me being frustrated? I think gamigo is taking this game and us for a ride to squeeze every penny they can with out adding value.
    They have lied to us since day one. Go read all the Dev letters to us and let me know if they came though with any of the promises they made the first year so we would all keep playing.
    In year 2 they dragged out the one piece of content we all have been waiting years for. They know a large part of the customer based has wanted this particular content and would be willing to wait it out. They are dragging it out as they know PS and Xbox both are getting new consoles.
    Delvs is the last update ever for consoles. Lets stop pretending console is not done.
    I have 1000s put in the game.
    I'm not special I just expect to not be mislead.
    I feel lied to and cheated by gamigo as I kept my patron and bought CP by the 100s to support the title.
    Dont tell me to not feel frustrated. If you dont agree with me great for you. Im glad you dont feel ripped off and cheated. I do.

+ Reply to Thread