+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is my Luxarion mount?

Where is my Luxarion mount?

I know this following information: 1 soul is needed to unlock Golden Hoard Dragoncrown Hat Style. 5 souls are needed to unlock the Golden Hoard Dragonling Ally. 10 souls are needed to unlock the Golden Hoard Fledgling Mount. 25 souls are needed to unlock the Golden Hoard Dragonlord Arsenal. 50 souls are needed to unlock the Golden Hoard Dragon Mount. 75 souls are needed to unlock the Spirit of Luxion Permanent Stat Boost. 100 souls are needed to unlock Luxarion, Scion of the Hoard.
    The thing is, I bought all that were available in the Golden hoard shop, (15) and don't have my dragon hoard fledgling mount. I have the Crown and the Ally, but no mount. Please help.

Hi BigJuicyLadd

Can you take screenshots to show that you don't have that mount, but souls are consumed?
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

PLEASE WORK.PNGTaking a screenshot was hard because the way the website couldnt handle a too large file. There are my dragon mounts, nothing there. I consumed every soul I purchased as well

You set it to "Show Favorites" change it to "Show All"

TroveSupport!

Omg i feel stupid thankyou that helped so much! also do you know how to get more of his spirits so i can evolve it?

Luxion with every visit will have 15 souls, so you can buy them

TroveSupport!

+ Reply to Thread