+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ehm... Where is my inert geode wallet expander from the boss screenshot contest?

Question Ehm... Where is my inert geode wallet expander from the boss screenshot contest?

Hey, i was one of the 10 people who won in the delves boss room screenshot contest for PC, but i have logged in multiple times and checked my claims but i did not get a wallet expander. I also checked the inert geode in my inventory and the limit has not increased. on May 21th Mobi said the winners would recieve their wallet expander next week but it is 10 days later and i still have not recieved anything. Is this a bug, did the developers forget to send them or have they not been sent out yet?
    Thijminecraft02

Hi Thijminecraft02

They don't send any code or anything like that.

If you check the post from Mobi, you can read that:
    "Rewards will be granted to the account next week. Thanks everyone for participating, and look for a similar contest for Delves console release."

Of course if you are sure that the max amount of inert geode not increased yet then contact with Mobi by pms or do it here and i will take that information to Mobi.
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

What i think rewards will be granted to the aco**** next week means was that i would either get the wallet expander in claims or just in my inventory but i never recieved a claim for it, i also checked all my inventories but it is nowhere to be found.
    Thijminecraft02

Okay, I'm taking this information to Mobi and he will clarify it.
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

Thank you!
    Thijminecraft02

i was one of the person who won too, havn't gotten my either, but i also have a question for mobi, since i have the max amount of inert geodes you can have that being 1200, what will happen?. will it increase to 1400 or will nothing happen?
    ign: pendk|Total mastery: 750+|ref code: FPGJR3T9MT36G7HCR367 (fell free to use it if you are under mastery rank 20. You get a class coin)
    Just call me pen
    My mods

I was wondering this too! my guess is it will just go beyond 1200 and increase to 1400
    Thijminecraft02

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hi there,

We ran into some technical difficulties and are still working to get the items granted to these winners. Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for your patience as we get it worked out.

Hey all,

We have been working out how to grant these and some of you should receive the inert geode wallet expander prize by today or tomorrow. Any of the winners that purchased this item already with Credits we are also working on refunding the Credits back. Thanks for your understanding and patience during this process.

+ Reply to Thread