+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't join Trove

Can't join Trove

Yesterday, after a long time don't playing trove (1 year) i was going to enter the game but when i tried to, a error happened. The error was "Connection timed out" i turned my internet off and then on but it still was glitched. i tried deleting the game and installing it again, it don't worked. i tried once more deleting Trove's data files (going into Configurations>Storage>Saved files) and loading the game but still didn't worked. I really don't know what to do.

Same with mine stuck in LS:Received user acknowlegment and then connection lost plz fix that sh*t

user acknowledgement is easy to bypass just join of an invite while your game is closed me on the other hand have AS:LOogin and cant do anything

If you're stuck at 'AS: Login', you're screwed. I'm stuck at it since 16 Febraury, a whole damn week I can't enter Trove. Just the one week I had no school... I tried everything too, joined an invitation, deleted the game, tried 10000 times to log in... nothing works. I asked them on their twitter, then I even mailed them a week ago, still no answer. It's ridiculous that this bug is already YEARS in the game and they still didn't fix it, its kinda disappointing tbh. If someone from the devs reads this, PLEASE fix this and work on the servers to make Trove finally stable. If such an update comes out, the community will be SOOO much more thankfull than if you even drop an FREE awesome new dragon, I swear. Many players are just quitting because Trove is sometimes just not playable...

+ Reply to Thread