+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug with the joinworld of one club because another club ({0}) have the same joinworld

Bug with the joinworld of one club because another club ({0}) have the same joinworld

Hello ! I have a big bug with the club in which I am, is name is "Kelfam" and it's a top 25 club in the game. The problem is that we can't use the "/joinworld kelfam", the command teleport us to another club which are empty and the name of the club is '{0}'. So I have try to ask to the support to fix it and they answer me that they can do nothing. I'll hope you can fix it ^^.
    • Time: When did this happen? Give as specific a timeframe as possible. If it's always bugged, that's helpful too, so you can just say that.
    Since the creation of the club.
    • Context: Where did you find this bug? Was it in a specific biome? Which? A specific lair? Which? If the bug is with a costume, which specific costume? The more details you provide, the more quickly we'll be able to replicate the issue.
    When we try to do "/joinworld kelfam" we are teleported on another club which doesn't has name (cf screenshots)
    • Game Details: What are the name(s) of any involved quest/badges/item/clubs? Please attempt to provide exact names as shown in-game.
    The name of the club is "Kelfam". We have already tried in the past to change the name of the club 2 times but the issue didn't gone.
    • Character Details: What level is your character? What class is your character?
    None.
    • Expected: In one sentence what did you expect to happen? Example: I summoned my mount and expected to spawn Slow Sebastion.
    We have try to use /joinworld kelfam to join the club and to grant acces for other player who are not in the club and the command doesn't works because another club which had the same name take the "joinworld".
    • Observed: In one sentence what happened instead? Example: My character threw a bomb.
    The command /joinworld Kelfam doesn't work
    • Repro Steps: Most importantly, if possible, please include a list of specific steps we can take to reproduce this issue on our end. These steps need to be something we can reproduce on a new character, not isolated to your character only.
    Maybe start with delete the club which are named "{0}" because I think It's a bug or a ancient deleted club and it kept is joinworld. Then, with the member of the club we'll contribute to the purchase of rename club (2 times) to rename the club (kelfam club for example) and to re-rename the club (Kelfam like at the begining).
    • Image/Video Documentation: Often the most useful information we can get for bugs will be screenshots or video documentation of the bug occurring. These can be uploaded to 3rd party websites (youtube/imgur) and you just have to include the link to them.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...w6?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance.

If the person on the ticket couldnt help sadly these people cant either. You'll sadly have to rename the club or you will be in this state forever :[ you prob dont want to hear it from me but it's just what it is but "kelfamily" has a good ring to it lol gl

We have already think about this idea, but the club exist since 2015, so It's a big decision to rename it...

+ Reply to Thread