+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello! Just coming into TROVE :)

Hello! Just coming into TROVE :)

It's been many many years since I last played TROVE.
    I logged in game for the first time in so long and played a few minutes of it and it really piqued my interest. I'm looking forward to playing more of TROVE soon!
    So yeah, I just wanted to come on here and post and tell everyone hello and I'm a new player
    Any tips for me on socializing with others, playing with others, grouping up with others, or even finding a club for me would be highly appreciated!
    I'm all about making friends and having fun with others in a game!!! I'm hoping to get to meet a lot of the trove community while I have a blast exploring dungeons and getting lots of loot! This is an MMORPG, so I hope to make friends soon ^-^

Any other tips that you a think a new player should know or look into, please let me know!
    I want to know about EVERYTHING there is about Trove, even important stuff!
    I also noticed something else "mods" that's pretty awesome! I'm looking forward to looking into that too, if you're wondering whether I use Glyph or Steam, I'm using Glyph!

Hi I am new to

Hi I also just joined I played a few years too

Hello and Welcome back to Trove! We're happy to hear you're enjoying your return. If you would like to chat you are more then welcome to shoot me a message, all of my handles are in my signature >.>
    GT: WillowFiower | IGN: WillowFlower | Discord: Willow#7095 | https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

+ Reply to Thread