+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trove on the Nintendo Switch?!

Lightbulb Trove on the Nintendo Switch?!

Will Trove come for the Nintendo Switch?
    So far there has been no statement and I would like to be interested.

The switch was sold over 56 million times. That would be super nice to just play Trove on the go!

The idea has been mentioned quite a few times in the past, especially when the switch came out. Never say never but we havnt heard anything regarding it so safe to assume it's not on the radar right now. If it ever was, best look out for the news

Quote Originally Posted by Kibayuki View Post
    The idea has been mentioned quite a few times in the past, especially when the switch came out. Never say never but we havnt heard anything regarding it so safe to assume it's not on the radar right now. If it ever was, best look out for the news
    I would love to. Simply because I myself play a lot on the Switch. And being able to play it on the go is awesome.

The game crashes far to much for it to be on a system they have prob never worked on, I would say never.

Maybe trove 2.
    Trove is 1 amazing game just old and pieced together and if it was put on the switch who would picked up this Frankenstein of a game.
    Trove 2 is needed... No value in taking your customers from one console to another. If there were new customers waiting yes. But is there 100,000s of switch people looking for trove?

Implying there would be such as thing as Trove 2.

Most people just make squeals to games like this to grab nostalgia folks.
    But to come out with a squeal that is on a PC and is an ever updating game is kind of pointless, See why there is no WoW2.
    Trove just needs some real servers and then they can do any game changing stuff on this current game.

+ Reply to Thread