+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Delve Key Fragments

Delve Key Fragments

Problem: I need delve key fragments to do new content.
    issue: delve key fragments don't drop in any end game content.

Delve key fragments do not drop in anything that end gamers would be doing right now. They don't drop in topside, and they don't drop in delves.

Meanwhile, we need these to do delves. Most people have thousands, I personally cleverly deleted about 2 or 3k ST keys a few months ago because they were just pointless and clogging up storage space. That's my bad, I suppose, but.

Not having any access to delve key fragments without going back to content that I'm far beyond doesn't make sense. I should get frags from topside and delves. That none drop at all has to be a bug.

Thank you for your time.

Awe, it may be pointless, but did you try opening a ticket to get the keys restored? All you're out is time if they say no, and since they ended being used for current content, maybe someone will understand and go the extra mile.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleInParadise View Post
    Awe, it may be pointless, but did you try opening a ticket to get the keys restored? All you're out is time if they say no, and since they ended being used for current content, maybe someone will understand and go the extra mile.
    Does not fix the problem.
    When I run out of keys I'm done with trove.
    I will not farm u9 for keys.

Yesterday's patch fixed this for me. I'm quite happy with the amount of frags I get from doing u10 topside.

Good job.

+ Reply to Thread