+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Devles ETA on consoles?

Devles ETA on consoles?

PC didn't really get to know that delves was coming until the day before, could we get an estimated date for when it will hit consoles? Thank you

Hiya Ovaeon, unfortunately there is no date or even estimated date for when delves will come out on consoles. Please keep a close eye on the Trove twitter (@TroveGame) and the Fourms for when they announce delves is coming to consoles! Thanks for playing trove \o/
    GT: WillowFiower | IGN: WillowFlower | Discord: Willow#7095 | https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

Quote Originally Posted by ovaeon View Post
    PC didn't really get to know that delves was coming until the day before, could we get an estimated date for when it will hit consoles? Thank you
    Only after no one cares about it. Sick of delvs already and its not even out yet.
    Development needs a new strategy for these delayed releases. Everyone has all the stuff they need for the update by now if they cared to do so.
    Updates lose a lot of the fun around them when everyone has watch the content on twitch etc for over a month.
    No excitement...
    I want the update same as most people, but after 4 weeks I dont even log in to trove anymore then 5 minutes a day to day hi... I have 700 mastery there is 0 point in getting more right?
    Update should have been last week, not getting it tomorrow Im guessing as no twitter messages...
    At this point the eta for delvs is... LATE

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Delves is coming to console on July 7th! We're very excited and have been working to have it ready as soon as possible throughout the testing process for Xbox and PS4.

Check our announcement on twitter: https://twitter.com/TroveGame/status...65290049437696

+ Reply to Thread