+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Semi Account Returned.

Semi Account Returned.

Seems the Support team were able to find an old backup of my account, but that old backup isn't up to date it seems, and a lot of information is wrong. My main class isn't owned, in fact most of the classes I owned but wasn't the current selected class was either removed or lost all their power rank and items. I'm also sure I lost all the dragons and Micro-Transactions I gained and bought after that point as well.

I continued the ticket to gain it all back 'up to date' to when I left the game, but this is a very poor state of the company. People are losing their accounts, they've lost access to products they've bought with irl money, weeks, months, maybe even years of work depending on the person all gone and reset back to a state so far back they have no idea what to do or what they've lost. Worse yet, it takes weeks to get a single responce from a person, and many weeks to even months for a response.

It's a sad state of things when even Lawyers working from home can actually hold court cases and do their far more complicated work more easily and efficiently than a video game company who would have access to more tech knowledge and access.

So Trove, what exactly will be our compensation for losing hundreds, if not thousands of not just hours and time, but most likely money as well. This is an extreme failure, and should have been found and corrected the second it happened the first time which seemed to have been quite a long time ago. And yet even to this day, people are returning to wiped accounts, and there has been no notice or warning sent to players that they might have lost their accounts either.

So, Trove, what can we expect to happen? And please, don't give some legal company bot ******** reply. Give us actual information, and answers to what the hell is going on with our accounts, when they will be fixed in a very timely matter, and what our compensation will be for losing all our stuff and most likely you will not be returning.

Angry

I've waiting the solution more than 14 days,and I even cant access my account. Very boring this situation. Your post is exactly what I'm felling, I'm with you. What you gonna do Trove?

This makes literally no sense, especially coming from a large game company. The fact that they messed up this badly and barely any word on this entire situation is absolutely terrible. I've lost hundreds of hours of gameplay and over $50 spent on this game, I've really been wanting to come back to trove for a while now and when I came back all my stuff was completely wiped. I can't even play the game until they restore my account in which there's "no current ETA" on something so devastating I've never seen it happen to another game. I'm really hoping for a response from the team or at least a faster time for restoration.

Took me about a month for them to get it back. But like I mentioned above, it seems to be an old backup state, and I do mean VERY old. And even then, things are inconsistant, as it doesn't have anything it show characters wise, missing stellar gems and gear, most of the classes are unowned when I owned all of them except 2, my main class isn't even owned anymore, even tho it should have been and much higher power rank. And no other response. I sent a post right back, stating the inconsistancy, and questioning what the **** is going on, but 2 days later and still no response from support.

If this is the 'Response', to just find some random backup save that works and setting it to that with a pat on our heads saying 'Good enough', then that is very ****ed up, and doesn't solve anything!

Worse yet is this. This is the 'Compensation' for losing hundreds of irl dollars, and hundreds of hours in game:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a new reply back from Support, 2 days late. Here's what they have to say about the account not being up to date and lost of hundreds of irl dollars spent:

Hello,
    We do understand your frustration.
    As we have previously mentioned, the old progress' restoration is depenent on the backup that the Game Team can find, and may not reflect the most up to date progress. The latest progress made in-game when the account is reset will be lost, including any purchases made during that time. We are unable to refund credits or grant items that were lost during the restoration period.
    We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    Kind Regards,

They are literally doing nothing. They find some random stable version, which is still broken and not an actual representation of the account data, just 'Stable'. Give that to you, then a few meaningless loot boxes. All I can say is that this has been horrible. Horrible solution to the problem they created, a horrible way to compensate losing all kinds of money and any packs or items bought through their service (Aren't Loot Boxes being heavily Regulated by the government now? Should probably send them an email about the loot boxes in this game.).

With the lost of many hours of my life, and many hundreds of dollars on this game, and losing it all with no help or support to gaining it back, I can not support this game, and must request anyone and everyone that sees this post to stop playing Trove, do no give them or their owners Gamigo any of your time or money, and instead move on to other games not filled with account wiping bugs and actually have better support teams.

The moderators have nothing do say? Probably most of they already read this... Could I be an moderator too? its easy when all you need to says is "send a ticket blah blah blah"...
    They even dont respond my ticket. How hard it is to at least recovered anything in 3 weeks?

+ Reply to Thread