+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: delve shadowkey fragment

delve shadowkey fragment

personally i didn't have much keys before patch so i've had to farm keys to get my c4 .
    after quite some farm i've noticed the drop is really low and inconsistent im getting 2-4 fragments per 1 star dung on a u9 prime world and i get 2 fragments on a u1 per dung .
    Used to get 1 key for five 1 star dungeon now it can take from 10 up to 20 normal dungs to get 1 key

i would suggest to bring back the key fragment day , maybe add a banner that boost the fragment drop or bring back to u10 so at least we can get some frags while we farm our cores

I totally agree with this. At the same time let frags to be drop on Topside, since light is new meta, and players might spend most of the time farming Geode Topside to get better gems, farm cores, forge frags, etc...
    IGN: Gikaki ~ Total Mastery Level: 775 ~ Trove Class Difficulty Chart

pre update i would have to hit up old content trove u9 to get frags to keep up with how many i went through as topside was to slow.
    That seemed dumb to me as i was wasting time.

Farming topside is where people should be going for keys. But they cant t take for ever to farm as it feels like your just wasting time to do what you are really trying to play.
    People are logging in to play the new stuff but i understand there needs to be earned content.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for your feedback, sharing with our team. If others have more to include please continue discussing, thanks!

Overall I've farmed around 10 hours since the new update and I came to a conclusion; the delve fragments should increase in quantity dropped. During those hours of farming I realized that you need to complete between 10-20 dungeons to get a single key. I managed to get 120 keys, that could have been way more with the previous update.
    In my opinion, an increase in drop rate is required, along with bonuses such as the bonus key fragments that the 'Hoard of Prosperity' and Mondays used to provide. Also, u10 should drop fragments as well, since it is more related to geode than primary ubers.

PS: Adding a key fragment banner would be nice to those who doesn't have those 10 hours to give away.
    IGN: Sergetoo
    Lolis r love <3

Key fragments need to improve , i tried farming u9 for hours but the fragments drop rate is very low , i hope it get fixed soon.
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

700 delve complete and soon no more key so can't farm my gun c4 ...
    Add farment in delve on chest maybe ? or yeah obviously in u10 pls ..
    IGN: AurelienNinja
    Main TR 33k+
    French Community
    Trove Mastery 97.137 Total mastery 106.260 // All Class lvl 30 / 25k+
    French Trove Streamer at : https://www.twitch.tv/aurelienninja

Quote Originally Posted by 83aurelien View Post
    700 delve complete and soon no more key so can't farm my gun c4 ...
    Add farment in delve on chest maybe ? or yeah obviously in u10 pls ..
    Exactly add the fragments from delves chest or make the fragments drop on u10 topside , i keep running out of keys fast .
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

If they add key frags to delv chests they should just remove the frags then right?
    Some of the above is asking for everything for free.
    If you get enough frags to open the chest from the chests why even have them?

Nobody wants to do u10 topside or old u's on trove world to get frags for keys.
    So the solution is just remove them if you get enough to open anyways...

+ Reply to Thread