+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Delves and Mounts

Delves and Mounts

On PTS I'm the only person I am aware of who had any mount drop inside delves [early on], which was a leviathan mount (imgur.com).

On Live I am aware of a dedicated group who has cleared Weeping Prophet many times, collectively have rolled against the delve encounter 2800 times but not a single mount has shown up.

I'm aware DD spawns inside delves but doesn't have any mounts listed under [Delves] section in the Collections>Mounts.. does it also drop its former shadow tower mounts?

I ask all this because.. leviathan mounts inside delves isn't listed under delves but still had shown up, but the delve mounts that are listed just aren't dropping.. and I'm unsure if old mounts will drop there too.

please look into it

ps I don't personally mind mounts from shadow towers or leviathans drop inside delves

Allow trading for delve exclusive mounts and rare momentos!

I don't know if these mounts are tradeable but these mounts along with momentos are likely going to be the ultimate bottleneck to max mastery. I don't believe either are present in the loot-tables of the pressurized chests that you open outside of delves.

I don't even know if I am going to pursue it, someone who has chased and achieved max mastery within the first two years of playing trove and held on to it for an additional year.

I enjoy delves but not enough to say, clear 5k-10k times if you have bad rng maybe 2x 3x that amount (this isn't an exaggeration as its rng to get the boss and rng to get the drop which multiplicatively works against the player). If they ever show up on market maybe I'll grab them but if they are untradeable like the momentos... well that is just too bad.

In short, make all momentos tradeable (or at least the uncommon/rares) to stimulate player trading and economy and if delve boss exclusive mounts are untradeable, please correct that to allow trading.

It would be a shame to have a duplicate boss mount or very rare biome momento and have to melt it when I could swap with someone who has something I need.

I didn't realize the possible Memento progression stuck = ="
    I still stuck on last Geode Rare Companion for 8 months+ xD
    Got around 6-8 Gold Companion Egg during Bunfest but no luck

Just a question... does the Lesser Shadowy Vault from Shaodw Tower drops new/old ST boss mount? Thanks.

With people choosing to burn through their challenge portals on single floors, like 115, can anyone report they saw/heard Dread drop its mounts?

personally I think using your challenge portals in that manner is a valid choice, either it be many factors expensive for the portals totally or efficient to clear many floors with.

I do think its fair to say they re-created shadow towers because you mostly get a ~10% chance on any memento from the boss there, so you're paying in portals for chances on those.. the efficient thing is to cover as many floors with one portal but the problem becomes that ~10% keeps landing on the other 7/9 floors you can cover there, so you focus in on the biomes you haven't got a memento from yet.

have you looked into it? all I hear in club chats is the new mounts aren't in the game.

move this into the bug section if it needs to be taken seriously.

+ Reply to Thread