Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Binding.

  1. #1

    Binding.

    Say a player has 0 light atm.
    Oh hey Delvs is out cool, whats that.

    They also have 0 binding of darkness.
    With 0 light and 0 binding of darkness how do they get binding in game if they need light to do delvs?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Oregon US
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlammed View Post
    Say a player has 0 light atm.
    Oh hey Delvs is out cool, whats that.

    They also have 0 binding of darkness.
    With 0 light and 0 binding of darkness how do they get binding in game if they need light to do delvs?
    You grind cosmic gems? And crystal gear? Not hard getting light without binding darkness, also binding darkness drops from all world bosses, I get hundreds. Probably around 70 a week and I canít spend it enough for how much I make, it wonít be hard plus delves isnít all crazy about light, the lower ranks of delves doesnít need 5k or more light constantly. Youíll easily be able to get like 4k light without much effort.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    712
    Why do new players need binding darkness tho? They are not supposed to reroll any trash gems before they reach u9+.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by the gear97 View Post
    You grind cosmic gems? And crystal gear? Not hard getting light without binding darkness, also binding darkness drops from all world bosses, I get hundreds. Probably around 70 a week and I can’t spend it enough for how much I make, it won’t be hard plus delves isn’t all crazy about light, the lower ranks of delves doesn’t need 5k or more light constantly. You’ll easily be able to get like 4k light without much effort.
    No you don't get 70 binding a week and you sure are not getting them from wb. 70 Binding a week you would have to be clearing about 500 st a week and killing everything.
    Maybe you grinded for them one week and got that many but every week I doubt it, if so please share as i would love to get that amount.
    You buying gem boosters?

    Lower delvs not needing alot of light is a good thing.
    I was thinking about this a little wrong as I put 0 rolls on light as having 0 light. Forgetting you still have light not just the best amounts.
    My concern is not valid but binding in delvs?
    How are the drop rates in delvs?
    I've never gotten a binding out of a st tht im aware of and i have about 100k dungeons completed so Im pretty sure I have a good test run of drop rates.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Oregon US
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlammed View Post
    No you don't get 70 binding a week and you sure are not getting them from wb. 70 Binding a week you would have to be clearing about 500 st a week and killing everything.
    Maybe you grinded for them one week and got that many but every week I doubt it, if so please share as i would love to get that amount.
    You buying gem boosters?

    Lower delvs not needing alot of light is a good thing.
    I was thinking about this a little wrong as I put 0 rolls on light as having 0 light. Forgetting you still have light not just the best amounts.
    My concern is not valid but binding in delvs?
    How are the drop rates in delvs?
    I've never gotten a binding out of a st tht im aware of and i have about 100k dungeons completed so Im pretty sure I have a good test run of drop rates.
    Not here to argue.. but Iím saying what I know, maybe your have terrible luck with binding darkness like most people. I donít get much if any from st, all u10 grinding. I average 1.5mil to 2mil in flux a day and kill every enemy so Iím sorry if you donít believe me, you donít gotta Iím just saying what Iíve experienced.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by the gear97 View Post
    Not here to argue.. but I’m saying what I know, maybe your have terrible luck with binding darkness like most people. I don’t get much if any from st, all u10 grinding. I average 1.5mil to 2mil in flux a day and kill every enemy so I’m sorry if you don’t believe me, you don’t gotta I’m just saying what I’ve experienced.
    I'm current doing 50 5 stars a day for cores. 0 binding in u10 since it's been out. I have max Mf etc etc flux means 0 minus to buy cp.
    How many and what kind of dungeons you doing to get 70 binding every week? You must be sitting on 1000s then rjght? Asking because I've been trying farm binding for years with my only luck in ST.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    17

    Delves scales with your power

    So 0 light equals to a tiered delves for people without light
    I got gems with light boosts without needing to reroll them just try grind for a c3 set and good gems will come automatically...

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5
    How do you get 1.5 mil to 2 mil flux a day just by grinding u10? I don’t get that much a week grinding nitro.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Oregon US
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LordZomm View Post
    How do you get 1.5 mil to 2 mil flux a day just by grinding u10? I donít get that much a week grinding nitro.
    I get 300k-500k an hour from loot collecting gear in u10 depending on how good of rng Iím getting, I get binding darkness quit a bit must just be lucky cause Iíve never dropped below 500 binding darkness, and I craft rerollers every Monday.

    As well as 300k to 500k an hour from loot collecting, I also sell hundreds of pearls and stellar souls which gives me a good percent of my total a day

    My mf is 7262, and 7662 on sundays

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts